BB PS4 launch day buy3 get $25 gift cert- time to call!

Gareee

CAGiversary!
If you didn't get your gamers club $25 gift cert by now, its time to call!

I just did, and the gal on the phone could see the promotion, could see that it should have matured yesterday at the latest, and could see that it hadn't been done at all, and had to do it manually.

The Gamers Club Elite Phone # is 866-797-7367

It also sounds like they dropped the Indian support line, and have US based support people now, who have a clue.

THANK GOD!

Just called and talked to somebody who said he added the points to my account and they would post in about 2-3 hours. Phone call only took less than 5 minutes  :applause:

We supposedly got a deal, but Best Buy didn;t pony up, so we are holding them accountable.

Wonder why my account has to wait 3-5 days for the correction, and someone else only has to wait a few hours? 8/

(Picking up kingdom hearts and diablo 3 today, and those gift certs come in mighty handy.)

I'll probably hold off a day or so before picking them up hoping my gift certs arrive. I'm sure AC4 will keep us busy, as well as our huge backlog.

Deal of the year right here.  I hope someone posts to remind me to buy cupcakes for my work party tomorrow!  Otherwise I may forget!

If you didn't get your gamers club $25 gift cert by now, its time to call!

I just did, and the gal on the phone could see the promotion, could see that it should have matured yesterday at the latest, and could see that it hadn't been done at all, and had to do it manually.

The Gamers Club Elite Phone # is 866-797-7367

It also sounds like they dropped the Indian support line, and have US based support people now, who have a clue.

THANK GOD!
This is why I stopped dealing with best buy. From about 2 years ago to this past spring with Injustice I had bought 95% of the games with the $10 and $10 reward certs. Only twice, out of about 20-25 games did I get the reward cert. The rest I had to call and get it added on. Only with dishonored did I get the pre-order bonus content on my receipt/emailed to me. The rest I had to call. Then every time I went in to pick up my pre-order I was in there for at least 20 mins each time. They couldnt figure it out. And at the Black ops 2 midnight they sold Hardened editons to non-preorder customers which left a few people without one they pre-ordered, boy were they pissed. After Injustice I was done. They still owe me $40 in reward certs from games I purchased between last Nov and when Injustice came out. I emailed them proof, showing how many certs I received compared to the gamed I bought and they wont give me the certs.

People bitch about Gamestop but I am in and out in 1 minute with my preorder, unless its a HUGE game launch like Madden/COD. I Always get the pre-order codes and always get the bonus items (posters, etc...). Ive dealt with about 7 different gamestops over the last 13 years and about 50 managers (turnover is bad) and it hasnt changed.

Sure the extra certs at best buy are nice but to me not worth the 20 mins nor the hassle regarding calling every time I get a game to get my codes(which you pre-order to use immediately) or to get my certs. LAME!!!!! I hope they die like Circuit City

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I stopped dealing with best buy. From about 2 years ago to this past spring with Injustice I had bought 95% of the games with the $10 and $10 reward certs. Only twice, out of about 20-25 games did I get the reward cert. The rest I had to call and get it added on. Only with dishonored did I get the pre-order bonus content on my receipt/emailed to me. The rest I had to call. Then every time I went in to pick up my pre-order I was in there for at least 20 mins each time. They couldnt figure it out. And at the Black ops 2 midnight they sold Hardened editons to non-preorder customers which left a few people without one they pre-ordered, boy were they pissed. After Injustice I was done. They still owe me $40 in reward certs from games I purchased between last Nov and when Injustice came out. I emailed them proof, showing how many certs I received compared to the gamed I bought and they wont give me the certs.
People bitch about Gamestop but I am in and out in 1 minute with my preorder, unless its a HUGE game launch like Madden/COD. I Always get the pre-order codes and always get the bonus items (posters, etc...). Ive dealt with about 7 different gamestops over the last 13 years and about 50 managers (turnover is bad) and it hasnt changed.

Sure the extra certs at best buy are nice but to me not worth the 20 mins nor the hassle regarding calling every time I get a game to get my codes(which you pre-order to use immediately) or to get my certs. LAME!!!!! I hope they die like Circuit City
These promos always work online for me. The failures I've experienced have always been with in store preorders that cashiers bungle and fail to correctly associate with the preorder.

These promos always work online for me. The failures I've experienced have always been with in store preorders that cashiers bungle and fail to correctly associate with the preorder.
Ill just stick with Amazon and Gamestop. Never been screwed by either. The only time was out of their hands when 5 UPS truckloads of gears of war 1 sat in Tennessee and werent delivered to the north East. That was out of Gamestops hands and was on UPS for not delivering.

Deal of the year right here. I hope someone posts to remind me to buy cupcakes for my work party tomorrow! Otherwise I may forget!
Guess you didn't read "PS4 Launch day" in the title.

(BTW, pick up cupcakes for your work party tomorrow!)

Ill just stick with Amazon and Gamestop. Never been screwed by either. The only time was out of their hands when 5 UPS truckloads of gears of war 1 sat in Tennessee and werent delivered to the north East. That was out of Gamestops hands and was on UPS for not delivering.
Can we start a scumbag UPS club instead of BB hate since those guys are the ones that charge you excrutiating amts during shipping but also are annoying as shit to deal with :p

Still nothing on my account after I called & spoke to support. So frustrating. And not getting anything from the unlocked forum either.
Same. My shits been sitting there for a while now and no one has looked at it. That didn't sound right. WTF BB I want my cert.

I would call them again. I not only had mine in a few hours, I also had a followup email thanking me for being a customer, and asking if there was anything else I needed.

bread's done
Back