* * * * - 12 votes

The CAG Backlog Support Group.

Backlog

#59 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4054 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

I literally just finished Silent Hill and came here to update my previous post, but I will take this opportunity instead. SH: BoM is overall a pretty good game. I think a 6.5-7.5 review is an adequate judgment of the game. This was either a launch game or launch window game so it deserves a little bit of wiggle room for overall quality. This game was an absolute grind to get through. I recommend having a lot of patience. It could be the character I selected that was overall weak, because in the beginning you make some choices that will determine what sort of character you end up with and you also select a charm that increases some stat. Unfortunately for me the stat the charmed increased was speed and I really don't see much of a point of that. I would almost anything else. I will include some tips that I wish I would have known before starting the game. These are copied and pasted from other sources and if you are interested, please take a look. I don't think any of them are real spoilers, because nothing is story related, but if you want to go into the game blind, feel free to ignore these tips.

Starting tips

Spoiler

Money tip
Spoiler

• ZCG likes this