GameStop - PC/360/PS3 - Defiance CE $15.99 / Defiance UE $23.99 (In Store Only)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
:ps3: :360: :pc: Defiance Ultimate Edition GameStop Exclusive $23.99 Contents:

DEFIANCE_UEditionLG.jpg

:ps3: :360: :pc: Defiance Collector's Edition $15.99 Contents:

271303_CELG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may just buy the collector's edition and giveaway the game already own it.

Never mind nearest one is 17 miles away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!

Does anyone have thoughts on whether the ultimate edition is worth it and whether any version is better?

My 2 options are the Ultimate Edition for PC, at a mall 15 minutes from my job with crappy parking or the PS3 Collector's edition at mall 5 minutes from my job with good parking (so I'd prefer this if the PS3 version is comparable to the PC version and the extras in the Ultimate edition aren't worth the extra $8)

Thanks OP!

Does anyone have thoughts on whether the ultimate edition is worth it and whether any version is better?

My 2 options are the Ultimate Edition for PC, at a mall 15 minutes from my job with crappy parking or the PS3 Collector's edition at mall 5 minutes from my job with good parking (so I'd prefer this if the PS3 version is comparable to the PC version and the extras in the Ultimate edition aren't worth the extra $8)
If you plan on playing the game, then the ultimate edition is worth it. The bag, Season Pass and free bits (for bag space) are great.

If you plan on playing the game, then the ultimate edition is worth it. The bag, Season Pass and free bits (for bag space) are great.
Thanks, I do plan on playing it, so I'll grab the ultimate edition. Hopefully I can take an early lunch and the crowds won't be too bad.

Can you get Gamestop's to ship stuff from different stores to your home store? There's one like 12 miles away from me and I'd like to just be able to pick it up at the GS a mile away from me.

Anyone know if the 360 still has a sizable online community?  Don't want to get a game and play with the same random folks over and over...

got a 360 version ready for pickup and the store isn't even open yet. how many cases are there you think where employees buy the deal for themselves when they go to do a online order retrieval?

The UE is well worth it for $24. I felt like I was stealing it when I got it for $40, which is the price of the season pass alone. It's a pretty fun game too, the second DLC just released and a lot of things have been improved.

Anyone know if the 360 still has a sizable online community? Don't want to get a game and play with the same random folks over and over...
Yes and no. At dynamic events like arkfalls, there's always a ton of people around, but when you do story missions you're often the only player there doing it. I guess a lot of people still playing have completed the missions already. It's not a super social game in any case; there are co-op missions that the game will form a group for you, but aside from that you can pretty much treat it as a solo experience and not miss much. I barely ever see people using the chat channel or things like that.

Hmm, there's a 360 CE nearby and Amazon is giving almost $14 for it acceptable.  I might get it for the statue alone if I hadn't just gotten that giant Old Republic CE for the statue.

bread's done
Back