Next Gen Titles $35 at Sams Club

goblowsoup

CAGiversary!
Happened to stop by my local Sams Club and spotted the next gen titles for $34.98. (All titles in-stock at my local were on sale, sorry for any confusion as to what is and isn't on sale.)

THIS PROMO SEEMS VERY YMMV! Posters have noted different prices/games available depending on location. 

Website has prices hidden until checkout if you want to try and pm at stores who'll pm it.

Edit- I finally was able to get on my computer and load the photo into the thread. Here is NFS on the XB1.

Stock was very limited, AC IV, COD Ghosts (was on sale at my store), BF4, NFS, and KZ Shadow Fall were all in stock. Some games, such as NFS, were only on XB1 and they don't show the PS4 version in their system (as in they've never stocked it- least that's what the associate told me).

There were no copies of NBA Live or 2K14 at my store, so I'm unaware if there is a discount. FIFA was listed on sale for XB1, but nothing was there for PS4. It is very hit-and-miss. Best of luck finding them, please share what prices you're getting. 

Photo here ( I can't get it to go into the posts, beats me as to why)- https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-EBLkNO4UmcY/UrPKs-5CD7I/AAAAAAAAAZE/1f4IbGjNQqI/w407-h542-no/2013-12-19

The PS3 controllers (not PS4 as originally posted) are also listed $44.98 (Online only- http://www.samsclub.com/sams/ps3-dual-shock-3-wireless-controller-black/prod5500152.ip

Last edited by a moderator:

Happened to stop by my local Sams Club and spotted the next gen titles for $34.98.

Website has prices hidden until checkout if you want to try and pm at stores who'll pm it.

If this is a double post (didn't see it through first 3 pages), please delete.

Online they're showing $54.98 so like most Sam's/Costco deals this is etremely YMMV.

I can CONFIRM this. I was in my Sams Yesterday and they had BF4 for 360, One, PS3, and PS4 for 34.98 and they also had Assassins Creed 4 for 34 for all of the consoles and the new need for Speed for 34 as well.

I can CONFIRM this. I was in my Sams Yesterday and they had BF4 for 360, One, PS3, and PS4 for 34.98 and they also had Assassins Creed 4 for 34 for all of the consoles and the new need for Speed for 34 as well.
I want to PM bestbuy for Madden 25 since I got it for $48 last week.

I just tried to check price online and they show $54.98 in the cart. Guessing this is YMMV (as usual). I would have loved Forza 5 for $34.xx. Oh well.

Is Knack included, or should I wait for Knack to be 20 bucks?
I think most folks are expecting Knack to be free or at least deeply discounted on PS Plus in 2014. It wouldn't shock me to see an announcement at or before E3.

I already finished Knack. It's definitely not worth $60 or probably even $40. $20 seems about right.

Can confirm as well -- my wife ended up getting AC4 and BF4 (XB1) for $34.98 at the Sam's in Oakwood, OH.  Didn't see NFS :(

Last time I was in my local Sam's (right before Thanksgiving), they did not have any video game stuff at all except for Disney Infinity and Skylander's Swap Force.  They did not even have consoles.  My wife even asked and they said that was all the stuff they had.  I was pretty surprised.

Have the employee use a hand scanner and double check the price. During these busy times the games might not be signed right. This is a nation wide deal at sams club. I can confirm this deal at Erie Pa Sam's.

You guys will know if it's nationwide if I manage to confirm. I already have BF4, ACIV, Madden, 2K and Ghosts. I guess it will be a tossup between Lego, Knack, NFS and Killzone.

Seeing these Sam's Club threads always kills me... mainly because my Sam's never has these deals, with the exception of one back when Arkham Asylum when it was new at the time was 8$ and Punch-Out was 5$...ever since - nothing.

I'd like Madden, but waiting on some more confirmation before I even check this.

I think most folks are expecting Knack to be free or at least deeply discounted on PS Plus in 2014. It wouldn't shock me to see an announcement at or before E3.

I already finished Knack. It's definitely not worth $60 or probably even $40. $20 seems about right.
I'm not a digital download guy, so I'll wait for the $20 price point.

My sam's club had FIFA, AC4, Madden, and BF4 tagged at $34.98 for X1; for PS4 just AC4 and BF4 for PS4 (only PS4 games they had).

All other games COD: Ghosts, NFS: MW were regular price

Price confirmed Stone Mountain, GA just got BF4 and AC4 $34.98 each XB1

Just checked Gardena CA, tons of Xbox one games but no PS4 games.

Was in a rush so couldn't confirm $34.98 price point on the next gen games, but current gen BF4 and others were marked as $34.98

If anyone in the South Bay L.A area sees PS4 games at this price, please post!

Can anyone take a picture of the sign in the store with the discounted pricing? Figure that's the only shot at a match at BB, even if it's a long shot

Confirmed in Ames, IA. I just picked up Madden - already have Ryse, DR3, and Forza (Day 1 editions) as well as AC4 and FIFA. Almost picked up Battlefield, but opted not to and NBA wasn't in stock.

Confirmed in Ames, IA. I just picked up Madden - already have Ryse, DR3, and Forza (Day 1 editions) as well as AC4 and FIFA. Almost picked up Battlefield, but opted not to and NBA wasn't in stock.
Do you know if all games were 35?

I am in a Sams Club in California right now and the AC4 is $35 while the CoD is $49. Both for PS4. I was looking for Killzone but no dice :(

Can  anyone post up snapshots of the Sam's Club receipts or even the price tag from the stores? This way we can use this to PM at either Best Buy or TRU

Confirmed in Joplin mo. Battlefield and AC bf both 35. Cod ghost 50. Those were the only ps4 games they had available.

After reading this thread I just checked amazon. It's not pm yet but bought a new copy of battlefield 4 ps4 from "gamerbay" for $38.98 out the door. Not sure if it has china rising dlc but that was my price point 40 bucks new.

Second the erie pa Sams having them. Saw a lot of xbox one but not sure about ps4 games. Lol. I Find previous post funny because I never heard my town mentioned on cag before.

Can someone confirm for South Florida? I am trying to pm Best Buy for Madden 25  to get some $. 

I know that my Sams had Forza, but I didn't bother price checking it. I would guess they are on sale.

Edit: Just noticed, the OP has the PS3 controller listed as 45 bucks, not the PS4 controller. The PS4 controller and X1 controller are both showing up as 60ish.

Would I be able to PM even after buying the game? Within 15 days as I've heard

I bought Killzone for full price at Best Buy on Monday, is Killzone 35 bucks at Sams and how would I go about PMing if it doesn't show on the website?

Would I be able to PM even after buying the game? Within 15 days as I've heard

I bought Killzone for full price at Best Buy on Monday, is Killzone 35 bucks at Sams and how would I go about PMing if it doesn't show on the website?
Easiest thing would be to buy a copy of Killzone at Sam's for $35 (assuming your store has it) and then return that sealed copy to BB w/ your original receipt.

Debating on stopping by my sams club. Its SUPER ghetto (like as in only person who speaks english when I go) so not sure if they have any games much, dont remember looking at any the last time I went to stock up on TP and what not.

Really wish there was a way to just PM Ass Creed IV at BBY.

bread's done
Back