PS4 In stock on Amazon (OOS)

finally i see it in time while it's still in stock. but ugh can't pull the trigger, trying to hold off for a slim

I mean I'm sorry if I offended anyone by posting this, but I figured that since it's still within the window of xmas delivery, and we're all gamers on this forum, some people would find this useful.

I mean I'm sorry if I offended anyone by posting this, but I figured that since it's still within the window of xmas delivery, and we're all gamers on this forum, some people would find this useful.
I don't think most people are offended, just a few. Most folks here get it and really don't care.

Huh? A slim, really? You are going to wait 3 years for a console... ok

Nice!
At the rate that the video game industry is currently knocking out new versions of the same console, I'd probably expect it sooner than 3 years.

Either way, I'll still probably be waiting 2-3 years anyway. Right now, all the games I care about are launching on both current and next gen consoles. I don't plan on paying $400-$500 to play the same game as I can now, just slightly better looking.

Who celebrates Christmas on the 24th?

Plenty of people.

When you have a big family you'll do the xmas gift unwrapping on Tuesday night. I, for example, will have to do it with my parents on Tuesday. Got the in-laws the day after. My wife and I celebrate it the morning of the 25th, but the bigger the family, the harder it is to celebrate it on one single day. Plenty of little Timmies are gonna open up their PS4 Xmas gifts on Tuesday night believe me.

Let's see if it runs out in 27 minutes.
All these bundles are currently available:

:ps4: PlayStation 4 Killzone Launch Day Bundle (New) $509.97
:ps4: PlayStation 4 Battlefield 4 Launch Day Bundle (New) $509.97
:ps4: PlayStation 4 Knack Launch Day Bundle (New) $459.98
:ps4: PlayStation 4 (New) $399.99

How sad is it that I can't pull the trigger because I know I can get it from Gamestop tax free eventually.
... or even cheaper by cashing in PUR points on $ off coupons by stockpiling on PUR points via trade action. ;) I am not pulling the trigger because I know I can get it cheaper doing just that.

All these bundles are currently available:

:ps4: PlayStation 4 Killzone Launch Day Bundle (New) $509.97
:ps4: PlayStation 4 Battlefield 4 Launch Day Bundle (New) $509.97
:ps4: PlayStation 4 Knack Launch Day Bundle (New) $459.98
:ps4: PlayStation 4 (New) $399.99

... or even cheaper by cashing in PUR points on $ off coupons by stockpiling on PUR points via trade action. ;) I am not pulling the trigger because I know I can get it cheaper doing just that.
I'm currently working towards my $25 off coupon. ;)

But, but .. what will all the resellers on Slickdeals who just bought 15 more this past Sunday do? Christmas is ruined!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be their last holiday push. Wonder if they held some back for the last min Christmas delivery push

Over time the supply is going to naturally catch up with demand. Unlike other B&M retailers, it doesn't make as much sense for Amazon to hold back stock until the weekend before Xmas. Some people don't want to pay for the additional shipping charge. I'm sure with how much room these take up in the warehouse, Amazon wants to sell them the minute they arrive at their loading docks.

Xbone's have been back in stock on Amazon for hours before and eventually gone oos.

True -- meh - I'm just happy to have gotten one - been going back in forth on it - so having it in stock I was able to snag one to go alongside my XBONE that should come the same day.  Now to find some games on warehouse deals :D

So they have a bunch in stock already but didnt bother selling it until today?
Probably planned so they make more money. Last minute shoppers will probably pay the expedite shipping or outight signup for prime to get the package before christmas.

bread's done
Back