Best Buy $9.99 dead island riptide, $15.99 sleeping dogs, $23.99 zone of enders, soul calibur collectiors edition,$39.99 MSg the legacy collection

YBX87

Banned
disclaimer: prices are pretty high on the collectors editions

12/25/2013 updated:

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection $39.99, gcu price: $32

battlefield 4 limited edition  ps3Battlefield 4 Limited Edition    /xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Limited Edition: $34.99

fifa 14 ps3 /xbox 360 $34.99:  FIFA 14      / FIFA 14

Dead or Alive 5 xbox 360 $7.99

Dead or Alive 5 ps3 $7.99

NBA 2K13: Dynasty Edition - PlayStation 3   $55.99 

NBA 2K13: Dynasty Edition xbox 360 $55.99

Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition - PlayStation 3 $31.99 (HTZs favorite video game series)
Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition xbox 360 $31.99
Hitman HD Trilogy: Premium Edition ps3 $23.99 (HTZs favorite video game series)

Hitman HD Trilogy: Premium Edition xbox $23.99

Saints Row: The Third Platinum Pack xbox 360 $39.99

Ninja Gaiden 3 xbox 360 $7.99

Ninja Gaiden 3 ps3 $7.99

NHL 13 Stanley Cup Edition - PlayStation 3 $31.99

Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition ps3 $15.99

Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition ps3 $14.99

Tales of Graces f $28.99

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 ps3 $14.99

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ps3/xbox 360 $15.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition ps3 $15.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition xbox 360 $15.99

Dead Island Riptide: Special Edition ps3 $9.99

Dead Island Riptide: Special Edition xbox 360 $9.99

Forza Horizon: Limited Collector's Edition xbox 360 $47.99

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition xbox 360 $31.99

Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition xbox 360

Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $15.99

Silent Hill: Downpour xbox 360/ps3 $9.99

The Last Story wii $18.99

P4G: Persona 4 Golden ps3 vita $23.99

Sniper Elite V2 ps3 $15.99

Yakuza: Dead Souls $15.99

Spec Ops: The Line Premium Edition ps3/xbox 360 $15.99

Prototype 2 - Blackwatch Collector's Edition $19.99

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Editionxbox360 /ps3 $15.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown ps3/xbox 360 $15.99

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition xbox 360 $19.99

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two ps3 $15.99

Lollipop Chainsaw xbox 360/ps3 $15.99

F1 2012 xbox 360 $15.99

Fallout 3 & Oblivion Double Pack aka glitchest xbox 360 $15.99

Saints Row: The Third — The Full Package xbox 360/ps3 $39.99

uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist $7.99

:wii: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond $39.99 (seems to be OOP and OOS everywhere else)

NIntendo 3ds xl limited edition clearance sale, credits to phantomphoenix for his contributions on the find.

:3ds: Nintendo - Triforce 3DS XL with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $208.99 :nottalking:

:3ds: Nintendo - 3DS XL with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $189.99 :nottalking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninja Gaiden 3 was god fucking awful. One of the worst sequels I ever played. Their bullshit PR on an emphasis on "story" and "emotion" was meant to disguise how stupid the gameplay had been reduced to and annoying combat has become, especially when you deal with the "emotional" moments where Ryu has to kill and the gameplay turns from shit to just horrible blood farts all over a white wall.

Nice! I have a $10 reward certificate for the first time ever, so I might get the Hitman HD trilogy. Thanks for posting the deals!

The Mass Effect 3 collector's edition seems like a good deal for anyone who's able to find it. Says only available for in store pick up. None of the stores around me have it.

WTH Best Buy? I thought they were selling UMvC 3 from their site but instead you have to select a store near you and all the Best Buy's in my city don't carry the game at all. :shame:

Thank you very much Best Buy for finally dropping the price for Graces and then NOT HAVING IT!!!!!

I think I know where I'm doing my next heist...

This would be a decent sale if anything was actually available. I heard they are selling PS2s for $2, too bad those aren't available either...

I know the vanilla version was $5 (or free) at some point in the not-too-distant past, but I still bought  Prototype 2 Blackwatch CE ($15.99 with GCU) for a nephew who adores this game.

Thought this was going to be another case of "Best Buy sales that are only available for in store pickup and are not in my area," but I was able to get two copies of Riptide and P4G shipped to me! Thanks op!

Ordered :ps3: Dead Island Riptide.  I have most of the others for ps3.  I may try to track down a Dead or Alive 5 or Tales of Grace f in stores today.

Was thinking about Risen 2, but then I read the reviews.  Not worth having a stinker in my extensive backlog.

I haven't seen a :wii: Last Story in stores since it was on clearance last year.

The lowest I've seen the plain Forza Horizon go was $15, is the Collector package a worthy buy at $39?

I just sent a "tell us about a lower price" message to Amazon for DI Riptide PS3, it would be great if all of you do the same, thanks op.

What does the Ultimate version add?  Just costumes, or are there actual gameplay changes / character additions?  

I read P4G as a collector edition sale. Still decent deals for PM at Target. Thanks.
but didn't p4g had a sort of collectors edition called Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition? and with the gcu discount, it is around $19 + tax, the lowest price ever.

but didn't p4g had a sort of collectors edition called Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition? and with the gcu discount, it is around $19 + tax, the lowest price ever.
It was a CE so it is a different item. LE would have been that price, but it was just CE.

Ninja gaiden 3 was not a good game at 7 cents.

Seriously that game is bad bad bad. 1 & 2 were masterpieces with NGB being almost perfect. Ng3 sucks so bad.
Razor's Edge, however, in my opinion is an absolutely fantastic game. One of those games where you ignore the review scores and just try it for yourself. Albeit frustrating at times, I very much enjoyed it on the Wii U.

Also, glad I'm not the only one that read this thread as P4 Golden's Solid Gold edition being clearanced... that is going for 150$+ on eBay. :(

Looks like Dead Island Riptide (PS3) is $9.99 on Amazon now, not sure if it was that low before.

Also, the Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis collector editions are $30.39 if you're a GCU member on the BB website :D

I bought the first dead island for like $8 bucks before and enjoyed it. Is riptide the same but different locations? Is it as big or bigger?

I bought the first dead island for like $8 bucks before and enjoyed it. Is riptide the same but different locations? Is it as big or bigger?
It's essentially a big ass expansion of the original game. If you liked the original, you'll like this. Definitely worth $10

Riptide has more focus on the jungle instead of the urban-like areas of the original. The jungle portion is pretty grand despite having one city. Map size feels about the same as the original.

Got the last dead island riptide and medal of honor war fighter in my best buy. The war fighter rang up now as $19.99, but they had it on the shelves with the tag $4.99 still(guess they forgot to update) they did the override and I just payed $15 + tax. Time to add these to the backlog....

its not as good as 1 or 2 but for me it was a ok cheap filler game when i had it. ive played much worse lol
To be honest, NG3 if compares to the high standards of previous NG games, it's a total failure. However, if compares to ordinary hack n slash games, it's ok. The problem is, when you have Ninja Gaiden in the title, it cannot be ordinary, hense massive back lash from fans. Razor's Edge corrected a lot of issues, but it's still no 1 and 2.

I love how you couldn't find zelda bundles in stock while the target deal was going on but the next day they have tons

bread's done
Back