The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds GOTY 2013

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds  (3DS)  GOTY 2013

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/game-of-the-year-2013-video/2300-6416619/

Too many peoples pissed off! GTA 5, The Last of Us, Bioshock, Beyond: Two Souls didn't get anything penny out of it.  Well, Zelda is amazing & perfect game for all ages plus zelda is full game.  All other games is great but still not full version and add DLC is FAIL.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I hadn't jumped onto the 3DS after price drops this fall then I'd probably be wondering myself.  I love most of the others mentioned, they're definitely all AAA games.  But Zelda is so much different and fun.  I think it's a good call personally.

Just played through and very happy with this installment in the series. A little shorty, but overall great gameplay and good fun.

Is it too easy? That's really the only thing keeping me on the fence.
I don't think it's a title to be on the fence about. If you can get a good deal on Zelda and you've got a 3DS then it's a no-brainer. I got a copy at TRU during the B1G1 deal so after selling the Star Wars Angry Birds it was $20. I'd pay $30 without issues but as a CAG I'd rather pay $20.

Is it too easy? That's really the only thing keeping me on the fence.
I do think it was a bit on the easy side. Okay, to be honest I didn't die once my first time through. But then, I care more about the exploration and discovery than i do about the challenge of survival, and in that the game doesn't disappoint. Beating it once unlocks a harder mode, which might be more to your liking.

bread's done
Back