* * * * * 29 votes

$34,368 Raised! - CAG Fund for Child's Play 2013 Charity Raffle - ALL WINNERS POSTED!

childs play charity

#421 coraphise   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

coraphise

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Wow you guys, this is awesome! That is a seriously huge chunk of change that we raised to help out Child's Play.

To everyone that donated prizes: Thank you!

And thanks too for picking my name... that was a nice surprise to come back to after traveling this past week. :)

#422 rukkus   WTB PSV CAGiversary!   62 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

is this not happening again this year?  sorry i am out of the loop, but looking to donate.

#423 TwelveVolt   Nobody from Nowhere CAGiversary!   2262 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

TwelveVolt

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

is this not happening again this year?  sorry i am out of the loop, but looking to donate.

It didn't start until December 23rd last year, so I'd assume it's coming.

#424 SirConnery   You're The Man Now Dog! CAGiversary!   863 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:28 AM

Unsure, it seems to occur a little bit later each year. I'll likely donate regardless, but potentially winning gaming goodies is always nice too. :-D

I'm ryanflucas on Steam and PSN, feel free to add me. Checkout my eBay and my Game Boy Collection.

#425 Boss   Bowser the Great CAGiversary!   1791 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:47 AM

Damn year old bump

GameTZ -- Ebay

#426 codenamelenny   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   171 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

codenamelenny

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

Cheapy did say that it is happening. Probably will be next week.

#427 Neoreloaded313   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   248 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Neoreloaded313

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:14 AM

I would think this would be more successful if done sooner then this. I know for me being so close to Christmas most of my free money is already spent so I will be unable to donate much. Would be better if started in the begining of November.

#428 SirConnery   You're The Man Now Dog! CAGiversary!   863 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

Agreed, but there has been a lot going on around here behind the scenes, especially with cheapy moving back to the states. I can understand if things are running a bit late. Perhaps it should be delegated in the future to a trusted advisor/mod to get started earlier and alleviate some of the end of year pressure.

I'm ryanflucas on Steam and PSN, feel free to add me. Checkout my eBay and my Game Boy Collection.

#429 Hbomb5   Cross Border Gamer CAGiversary!   177 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:35 PM

I actually bought prizes to donate during Black Friday week. If there's no raffle, I need to return them.

Cross Border Gaming Podcast- http://crossbordergaming.com Discussing the latest games, busting Cheapy's chops, and hating on Jack White. (Blue Orchid sucks!)

Hblog- http://hbombgames.com
The Internet's newest home for gaming news, reviews, commentary, and community.

I am NOT on the glue!