5% off Steam cards at Best Buy

Chrono Gear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
I was in Best Buy earlier tonight and they had 5% off Steam cards. I haven't seen anyone post about this yet so I'll make a thread and find out real fast if this is new information or not. Either way this is a great way to save even more with the amazing sales going on right now on Steam. I checked and the sale is showing up on the website as well so it must be legit.

LINKS!:

$20

$50

$100

Generic search link in the meantime while I try and fix the links: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=5080927841768154795&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=steam&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&fs=saas&usc=All+Categories&keys=keys&ks=960&saas=saas

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah! You're right. Updated the OP to correct my poor math. I knew it was 5% but my brain said 10 for some reason. $1 off $20 is obviously 5 not 10. Derp! Still worth a pickup. I'm going to snag more after payday Friday since the $50 card I bought yesterday at Target for $42.50 (10% off anything and 5% redcard) is already down $14 and it's only been a day.

5% isn't terrible though, helps you save a little bit more on the already nice sales. Thanks for the post OP, I'll probably pick up a Steam card too whenever I get around to getting an eShop card.

My "$10" BB cert from the "Ship-to-Store $100+" promo ended up redeeming at $40.  Picked up 20 Gaben cookies and $25 Live credit for $4 (and all 4 was from the Diablo 3 auction house as I'm cleaning house).

Used my BB gift card I got as an early present. Picked up a steam card and had enough left to get a bargain blu ray all for no money out of pocket.

Is it wrong to rate my own thread 3 stars? It's a nice discount and I don't think I've ever seen a post for Steam cards on sale save for those Meijer sales that I never get to take advantage of since there are no stores in this region, but 5% isn't anything great in the end.

Is it wrong to rate my own thread 3 stars? It's a nice discount and I don't think I've ever seen a post for Steam cards on sale save for those Meijer sales that I never get to take advantage of since there are no stores in this region, but 5% isn't anything great in the end.
It's still good though combined with some best buy reward certificates. (Also you got points for you purchase as well.)

Not a bad deal.

If you have a discover card, you can stack the 5% savings with bonus 5% through discover link + extra 5% for  discover online shopping

bread's done
Back