goHastings Persona 4 Arena PS3/360 $15.99 FS

Did anyone who bought this for 360 get a gutted copy with a lousy note that this is still considered a brand new game?  If I wanted that, I would have bought it at gamestop.  I more recently noticed Hastings started sending display copies as new (must be trying to get rid of them), as all my previous purchases have been factory sealed.

It's recent. They still sell sealed games but open-box copies may be shipped, and at least with GH, the games actually look unused. You're never going to get a generic case and no manual. If you still don't want it, returns are a cinch.

bruceg said:
Did anyone who bought this for 360 get a gutted copy with a lousy note that this is still considered a brand new game? If I wanted that, I would have bought it at gamestop. I more recently noticed Hastings started sending display copies as new (must be trying to get rid of them), as all my previous purchases have been factory sealed.
They've been selling used and gutted games as new for years. I never buy new from them because it isn't. Shady business practices.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back