GGT 295 Went Out To The Coast, Got Together, Had A Few Laughs

Joel ruined my Die Hard thread title.

Went Out To The Coast, Got Together, Had A Few Laughs

He basically give me a lump of coal.

I'll get over it.

Joel, you're so nice. You're like the reverse Santa or something.

Anyways, I'm watching Riddick now. A TRUE Christmas film.

4 realz doe guyz come to tru to the west coast OG gunnm is already on his way

I've legit never had a shiny in these games. Shiny Mega Gengar is too fucking sick though. I have to have him.

Stupid pokepicture I've been working on.

tumblr_mycqghiP861szb9vao1_1280.jpg

And my tomorrow will consist of eating Thanksgiving dinner, playing Mario 3D World, and alternating watching Die Hard and Jingle All The Way over and over again.

I've legit never had a shiny in these games. Shiny Mega Gengar is too fucking sick though. I have to have him.

Stupid pokepicture I've been working on.

tumblr_mycqghiP861szb9vao1_1280.jpg

And my tomorrow will consist of eating Thanksgiving dinner, playing Mario 3D World, and alternating watching Die Hard and Jingle All The Way over and over again.
I don't think I've ever actually gotten a shiny myself either :/

haha, it's Action + his pokemanz! :p Good drawing!

Also, Thanksgiving dinner?! Did you lose Christmas dinner?

Last edited by a moderator:
So snapping your leg back into place makes you scream like a pussy but not dislocating and then relocating both your shoulders, Riddick?

Peace has cost you your strength.

Victory has defeated you.

That's a damn nice picture, Action! Both of them!

I've only legit caught 2 shinies (Bibarel and Cubone), but on the DS I'd use my Action Replay to get any of them I wanted as a shiny. 

So snapping your leg back into place makes you scream like a pussy but not dislocating and then relocating both your shoulders, Riddick?

Peace has cost you your strength.

Victory has defeated you.
Who knew all this time that we could just use ropes and rafters in lieu of chiropractors?

Do you guys remember when Akon was relevant but then I guess T.Pain took over on being the guest on every single single?

Who does that now? Rhianna? Pitbull?

I haven't kept up with mainstream music for a while.

Do you guys remember when Akon was relevant but then I guess T.Pain took over on being the guest on every single single?

Who does that now? Rhianna? Pitbull?

I haven't kept up with mainstream music for a while.
YES! I still love Akon. He holds that place in my heart that's not really classy, but is also somehow not trashy.

Pitbull. Pitbull stole that spot. It's kind of insane to hear him featured on so many tracks.

I thought about going for a Jingle All The Way thread, but I'm too busy trying to hatch a shiny Gastly.
Seriously, I watched that yesterday morning before work. I unabashedly love it much to my wife's dismay. Whatever, she makes me sit through Belle's Enchanted Christmas every goddamn year.

So far I have $80 in Amazon gift cards. Thought about getting a Vita, but still couldn't justify it...

So far I've gotten...

Red 2DS

Pokemon X

Picross 3D

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

DJ Hero 2 with turntable for PS3 (it'll go great with my 360 one)

and a great Threadless shirt of Community and Doctor Who.

We are doing Xmas pretty late this year, like around noon, I just got email giftcards from my west coast family so far. I'm fine with that, I work at a grocery store and it was nucking futs all week but especially the last two hours before we closed last night, I could use a little recovery time.

I wish I was watching Die Hard or something equally fun. Today just hit a speed bump with my brother's 2DS being defective. It won't keep a game in its slot for some reason. Shit sucks.

Shit really? I hope that's not a common thing, I totally got my wife a 2DS and the new Rune Factory. I haven't seen any reports of issues...

What did everyone get for Christmas? I love hearing what other people got!

I myself got a 55" Panasonic S60 Plasma, Link Between Worlds, a Samus figure from the company Figma (I've never heard of them, can anyone tell me more about them please?) house shoes, Christmas Story treasury, money, gift cards, pajamas, stuff like that.

I also bought myself a present, the white Vita. Got a bunch of games as well like P4 Golden, Dragon's Crown, Tearaway, Gundam Seed Battle Destiny, more to come too.

So who's watching Keanu Reeves today?

I know I am!
oh shit thats out today? damn

I bought myself MM V complete (kinda over paid) just came in right now. I feel bad for the mail men I thought they were off today.

Also just came in an xbox halo reach slim I ordered over a month ago it smells like cigarettes its all dirty and the controller is busted. The face plate is also coming off so thats cool

Just noticed its not even the slim adapter its the slim power cord with the old fat brick cord shoved in so tightly I can't even take it off.

Damn my mom and bro gave me $300. Holy shit I kinda feel bad I didn't buy them anything... scumbag brother

I myself got a 55" Panasonic S60 Plasma, Link Between Worlds, a Samus figure from the company Figma (I've never heard of them, can anyone tell me more about them please?) house shoes, Christmas Story treasury, money, gift cards, pajamas, stuff like that.

I also bought myself a present, the white Vita. Got a bunch of games as well like P4 Golden, Dragon's Crown, Tearaway, Gundam Seed Battle Destiny, more to come too.
Oh nice you got the figma samus I was looking up reviews of that last night I'm interested in that. Action! is the go to figure collector here I mostly only collect mega man figures and games.

Happy Santa's Birthday, guys!

So far I've gotten The Wolverine Unleashed Extended Edition and Man of Steel blu-rays, the Kotobukiya Aquaman JL New 52 figure, Arkham Origins and a ton of books. Oh, and a Cam Newton jersey. And a bunch of other clothes.

Action should hatch Shiny Gastlys for all of us. Spooky Xmas Ghastlys.

That's what I figured and I fixed it! Just took jamming my pinky into the slot and blowing into it. Now it works fine. I have no idea what was actually wrong with it.
That's cool hope you bought your brother some mega man games.

Happy Santa's Birthday, guys!

So far I've gotten The Wolverine Unleashed Extended Edition and Man of Steel blu-rays, the Kotobukiya Aquaman JL New 52 figure, Arkham Origins and a ton of books. Oh, and a Cam Newton jersey. And a bunch of other clothes.

Action should hatch Shiny Gastlys for all of us. Spooky Xmas Ghastlys.
I think you meant to say tony romo jersey but whatevs

Figma is the shit and their Samus is a great piece. Merry Christmas indeed!

I recently found out cloning is still a thing this generation, so maybe I'll take a crack at it when the fiancee gets home with her 3DS. Of course, that still leaves me actually needing to GET a damned shiny.

Wooo Arkham Origins! Played the shit out of that.

clothes are overrated. I buy all my shit from walmart. I mean I'm only 27 still wearing TMNT and comic book shirts so thats cool

i bought a tons of games from bestbuy clearance sale, even though the prices are almost msrp. i got kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix limited edition for amazon. so i can play as a made-up final fantasy character against disney characters.

oh shit thats out today? damn

I bought myself MM V complete (kinda over paid) just came in right now. I feel bad for the mail men I thought they were off today.

Also just came in an xbox halo reach slim I ordered over a month ago it smells like cigarettes its all dirty and the controller is busted. The face plate is also coming off so thats cool

Just noticed its not even the slim adapter its the slim power cord with the old fat brick cord shoved in so tightly I can't even take it off.

Damn my mom and bro gave me $300. Holy shit I kinda feel bad I didn't buy them anything... scumbag brother
you paid $300 for halo reach slim? you could of gotten it for $200 from awd

Pitbull. Pitbull stole that spot. It's kind of insane to hear him featured on so many tracks.
Mr. 3o5. Mr. Worldwide. He is truly an amazing man with much talent. I wish my life was sung my Pitbull. "Aqui esta jugando, un match de Tales, pero si le das un chance, se va a comer."

Whatever.

So far I have $80 in Amazon gift cards. Thought about getting a Vita, but still couldn't justify it...
Oddly enough I think the Vita is worth owning. Personally, I think it has a few good games to justify the price. Then again, I LITERALLY bought one only for Persona 4 Golden. Between the indie games and the RPGs coming out for it, along with games like Uncharted, Hot Shots Golf, and DJMAX Technika Tune, it's proven to be worth it. The memory card prices do suck though, but at least there are more sales now than before!

So far I've gotten...

Red 2DS

Pokemon X

Picross 3D

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

DJ Hero 2 with turntable for PS3 (it'll go great with my 360 one)

and a great Threadless shirt of Community and Doctor Who.
I need your friend code, <3. I have a few Pokemon I can give ya if you want. Charmanders, the starters, or anything. Lemme know! :D

you paid $300 for halo reach slim? you could of gotten it for $200 from awd
No I only paid $100 for it. I mean if he gave me the slim adapter I would just go to gamestop and get my money back he put a 320gb in the xbox but its the fat adapter

Mr. 3o5. Mr. Worldwide. He is truly an amazing man with much talent. I wish my life was sung my Pitbull. "Aqui esta jugando, un match de Tales, pero si le das un chance, se va a comer."

Whatever.

Oddly enough I think the Vita is worth owning. Personally, I think it has a few good games to justify the price. Then again, I LITERALLY bought one only for Persona 4 Golden. Between the indie games and the RPGs coming out for it, along with games like Uncharted, Hot Shots Golf, and DJMAX Technika Tune, it's proven to be worth it. The memory card prices do suck though, but at least there are more sales now than before!

I need your friend code, <3. I have a few Pokemon I can give ya if you want. Charmanders, the starters, or anything. Lemme know! :D
i am waiting for the ps vita tv to release in the US, and go on sale for $49.99, and i will pick it up

bread's done
Back