$24.99 PS+ 1 Year Subscription with purchase of Select PS4 game, Buy Knack and a Dualshock 4 Get $25 Gift Card plus $20 off [Stacks with Unlocked].

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
nCUSShd.png

Save $10 on 12-Month PlayStation Plus Membership when you buy a select PS4 game

[Stacks with current $34.99 sale price for PS+, and the Free $25 Gift Card with Two Games or Controllers] *$10 off PS+ discount only works on 1 card, you can't get 2 cards for $25 each.*

NlTkWjL.png

Save $20 on Knack + Dualshock 4 Bundle and Get $25 Gift Card If you are Unlocked, Knack is actually $32.

Edit: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/325128-best-buy-christmas-video-game-sale/

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people are overlooking this deal. Killzone and Ghosts trade back to BB for $42 each. With GCU you pay $105+tax for those two games and PS+......Long story short $42 + $42 + $25 = Free 12 month PS+.....Even if you don't do that your saving $65 by getting 2 games and a PS+, perfect if you just got a PS4.

Stacks with GCU, which means the top order in the OP ships for $104.xx + sales tax; same goes if Injustice (PS4) replaces Killzone.  Absurd.

Insane good deal.

I have all the games and about 5 years of psn plus but I'm tempted to pick up the combo just out of being a CAG for so long....

Would have jumped on this but I don't like that the GC gets shipped rather than it being a code or store pick-up. Still a sweet deal though.

Can this be stacked with the buy $100 get $15 online GC?

If so, all my PS4 needs are set with the PS+ for $35 and the buy 2 games/controllers get $25 GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back