Resident Evil 6 5.99, Metal Gear Rising/Borderlands 2/Dishonored $9.99 & More at Microsoft Store

The Following games are $9.99

Borderlands 2

Dishonored

Anarchy Reigns

Hitman Absolution

Star Trek

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Far Cry 3 is $14.99

Saw this today:

Resident Evil 6 $6 + Free Shipping

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Resident-Evil-6-for-Xbox-360/productID.253782600

Street Fighter x Tekken Special Edition $7 + Free Shipping

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Street-Fighter-X-Tekken-Special-Edition-for-Xbox-360/productID.282006700

Hopefully, its the special edition (not that you get so much more).

Remember the san disk 1 month xbox live free bs?

Price is right for me...i think
I never did get my 3 months why i bought the sticks. I love how companies get away with false advertising these days.

I wanted sf vs t for ps3 but I won't split hairs over a 7 dollar special edition.

I got 2 so I can give one to my girlfriends son.

Was going to pick up Resident Evil 6 even though I already beat it, but the 50 cents tax is enough of a dealbreaker. I was curious to check out the new camera and Ada campaign that's been made co-op now.

Aw man, would have loved that SFxT special edition for 7 bucks. My Target still has a couple sitting on the shelves for 60 bucks. No way they would price match Microsoft Store, though.

PC games on sale:

The Darkness II $4.99
Darkspore $6.99
Max Payne 3 $7.99
FEAR 3 $7.99
Stronghold 3 $7.99
The Secret World $9.99
Sim City 2013 LE $19.99

Aw man, would have loved that SFxT special edition for 7 bucks. My Target still has a couple sitting on the shelves for 60 bucks. No way they would price match Microsoft Store, though.
You never know. If you search for an out-of-stock item on microsoftstore.com, the search results will still show it in stock since it takes several hours to update. You only see it out of stock on the product page, so maybe you can try to show them the search page and they won't be arsed to bother pushing it especially with the busy shopping season.

I Only feel like getting RE6 so I can get my friend a copy and force him to do co-op with me so I can beat that awful, bloated game finally without the useless AI.  Though even than I don't want to give this game anymore money.

Well, I already finished it. If I never played it before, then yeah, I would've jumped on it. Any reason to replay the game? Cause my backlog is already huge as it is and I'd rather spend the money on other stuff I don't need.

Thanks, OP! Wife had been nagging me for RE: Revelations - this is as cheap as I've seen it. Also grabbed another set of FPS Control Freeks. Now that I use them, I can hardly use a controller without them.

Thanks, OP! Wife had been nagging me for RE: Revelations - this is as cheap as I've seen it. Also grabbed another set of FPS Control Freeks. Now that I use them, I can hardly use a controller without them.
What do the FPS Control Freaks do to enhance your gameplay? Been looking at these for a while. Thx!

What do the FPS Control Freaks do to enhance your gameplay? Been looking at these for a while. Thx!
They just lift the control sticks a little higher. You don't realize how much it helps your play until you have them. It feels strange to hold a controller without them now. I can't speak to whether it helps my gameplay or not - I'm only decent at FPS games, though I love them.

I have a feeling RE6 will be given away for Games With Gold pretty soon.

It is a Capcom game like Dead Rising 2 so it seems likely. Either that or another Ubisoft game...

They just lift the control sticks a little higher. You don't realize how much it helps your play until you have them. It feels strange to hold a controller without them now. I can't speak to whether it helps my gameplay or not - I'm only decent at FPS games, though I love them.

Apart from this, if your somehow broke of the the pieces of the joystick off, it makes it brand new. :p

Heard a lot of great things about Borderlands 2. Thoughts on the game? And has it been this cheap anywhere else before (say, Best Buy/Amazon)? Also heard the DLC is great so wondering if I should go for the version that includes that. Thanks guys.

These deals are still going for those interested.

I bought RE6 on the 26th in the afternoon and it arrived via UPS the next day before 11am.

bread's done
Back