* * * * * 1 votes

eStarland.com End of Year Holiday Special

estarland import

#1 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7100 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

http://www.estarland.../EndOf2013.html

Estarland is having two specials, $5 of a $20 or B2G1 of your purchase of pre-owned games.

If you're up for some old games or imports, it's worth a go.

#2 Necremis   Vampire Killer CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Necremis

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Wow their pricing sucks.

Check out AC IV: Black Flag on this page, they discounted it $00.05 to $59.95, just so they could one line it in red to make it look like it's on sale, wtf.

http://www.estarland...aystation4.html

#3 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

eStarland is great for selling back games and buying them new at MSRP. But sale prices? Everyone else usually beats them.

#4 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   2009 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

Yeah, they give pretty good trade credit. They're better for buying used games. At least with them they tell you the exact condition of their used stuff.

#5 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2541 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Is this site real and secure? They seem to give good credit.

#6 Soma_Cruz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1500 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Soma_Cruz

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

Yes, I've both traded and bought from them.

Just be careful though, if your trade ins aren't in excellent condition they won't accept them and they don't return them for free like Amazon does.

#7 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2541 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

Yes, I've both traded and bought from them.

Just be careful though, if your trade ins aren't in excellent condition they won't accept them and they don't return them for free like Amazon does.

Ok thanks. They have a few decent deals there

#8 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   2009 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yeah, they can sometimes be a little strict with what you send in. I'm cool with that though, as it means I know I'll get good quality used games. Hell, I ordered some older Atari games from them and they sent them individually shrunk wrapped

#9 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

Yarp. I've used them for nearly 5 years. What is awesome about them is they buy back things in various conditions, mark up/down based on that, and then sell the game at various prices based on the condition. And they are pretty darn strict about conditions, too. You can have great to near-mint copies of games usually, but if it's jacked up but workable, you can get it for cheap.