eStarland.com End of Year Holiday Special

Yeah, they give pretty good trade credit. They're better for buying used games. At least with them they tell you the exact condition of their used stuff.

[quote name="Soma_Cruz" post="11385269" timestamp="1387993732"]Yes, I've both traded and bought from them.

Just be careful though, if your trade ins aren't in excellent condition they won't accept them and they don't return them for free like Amazon does.[/quote]

Ok thanks. They have a few decent deals there

Yeah, they can sometimes be a little strict with what you send in. I'm cool with that though, as it means I know I'll get good quality used games. Hell, I ordered some older Atari games from them and they sent them individually shrunk wrapped

Is this site real and secure? They seem to give good credit.
Yarp. I've used them for nearly 5 years. What is awesome about them is they buy back things in various conditions, mark up/down based on that, and then sell the game at various prices based on the condition. And they are pretty darn strict about conditions, too. You can have great to near-mint copies of games usually, but if it's jacked up but workable, you can get it for cheap.

bread's done
Back