Mario Party 3DS

2DMention

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I can't believe there isn't a thread for this. Charming game so far. They nixed the "everyone riding in a vehicle and taking turns" of the Wii version and change up the rules for each board. The pacing is kinda slow for this game, but I'm used to playing Culdcept Saga on the 360.

Eh, I like Mario Party but there doesn't seem like much of a point in a portable installment. The only time I ever want to play Mario Party is on a couch with 2-3 other people.

I bought this just because I wanted to try it. I knew I would most likely be disappointed because it does not include wifi. I will probably play it ocassionally but after one play through of a table/regular game I was already kind of done with it. It's fun, it's just not as fun against 3 AI.

Eh, I like Mario Party but there doesn't seem like much of a point in a portable installment. The only time I ever want to play Mario Party is on a couch with 2-3 other people.
This is exactly how I feel. I actually got my friends copy of the DS version of mario party and it was just so weird playing it like this... it just doesn't fit portable game play.

I'm interested in it since I think it would be fun for me and my girlfriend to play. But it's still pretty expensive and I'm hearing mixed reviews, so I'm thinking maybe it would be better to just go with the regular DS version.

Anybody play both and can recommend one over the other?

I'm interested in it since I think it would be fun for me and my girlfriend to play. But it's still pretty expensive and I'm hearing mixed reviews, so I'm thinking maybe it would be better to just go with the regular DS version.

Anybody play both and can recommend one over the other?
Have you played Mario Party before? The DS version is more of a standard Mario Party title and it's a good title overall, but it has some annoying gimmicky minigames (such as ones that require you to blow on the screen) and is pretty ugly looking in this day and age.

bread's done
Back