Mr. Sparkle & Bart Player - Simpsons T-Shirts - $10 each at EBgames

[quote name='CheapyD']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/239674.asp[/quote]

Sweet merciful crap I have to own one of these.

A guy came into my store (GameStop) yesterday wearing the Mr. Sparkle shirt. I asked him where he got it, and he wouldn't say. I guess now I know why.

[quote name='Ledhed']A guy came into my store (GameStop) yesterday wearing the Mr. Sparkle shirt. I asked him where he got it, and he wouldn't say. I guess now I know why.[/quote]

Maybe he didn't want you nerding up the shirt.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Now I have a shit to wear while I convert the heathens in 'Billy Graham's Bible Blaster'[/quote]

Can I play too?

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Ledhed']A guy came into my store (GameStop) yesterday wearing the Mr. Sparkle shirt. I asked him where he got it, and he wouldn't say. I guess now I know why.[/quote]

Maybe he didn't want you nerding up the shirt.[/quote]

LOL, me nerding up the shirt? That shirt nerds itself.

Awesome!
But according to the web site, "Platform: Playstation 2" and I only have a GBA and a PC
:(

oh man, this deal is the bomb!
i remember seeing this shirt a while back for $25 at urban outfitters in sf (expensive!!)
picked it up...thanks!!! :D

[quote name='JimmieMac']Now I have a shit to wear while I convert the heathens in 'Billy Graham's Bible Blaster'[/quote]

You're not converting ANYONE if you're wearing a "shit"...
Unless you're going to a scat party.

What's good about this deal is now when I see people wearing either of these shits I can say "Hey, you from cheapassgamer.com?" and if they say yes I can just sucker punch them in the bread basket for good measure, then maybe, just maybe I'll ask their screen name.

[quote name='cruster'][quote name='JimmieMac']Now I have a shit to wear while I convert the heathens in 'Billy Graham's Bible Blaster'[/quote]

You're not converting ANYONE if you're wearing a "shit"...
Unless you're going to a scat party.[/quote]

TYPO'D

:D

That said, I think I need one of those Mr. Sparkle t-shirts...that's awesome.

A (somewhat) related story: I was in Target a week ago, and they had a t-shirt with the "Seven Duffs" on clearance for $2.50. It was incredibly cool...but it didn't fit me. Small t-shirts don't work very well when you wear a medium. :(

It came in the mail yesterday. Not bad for $10 but the silk screening could have been done better and the yellow for Homer's head could have been darker.

bread's done
Back