Skyrim Legendary Edition (PS3, 360, PC) $30 @ Walmart B&M

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
Walmart.com shows regular price for all versions so the price may be only good for B&M.

If anyone missed Best Buy deal last week, this might be a good chance to get it.

[attachment=1853:walmart skyrim.jpg]

Damn I can't decide. I played it 2 times on ps3 and 1 time on pc but I never played any of the dlc. I can't decide if I should get it or not. And if I do I get ps3 or pc because pc looks better but I like just laying back with the controller

It was 20 dollars on Steam yesterday so nothing too great everybody.
Not everyone on CAG has a gaming PC though... Plus, some people prefer to own physical copies of the game. Thanks OP I missed the previous price drops on this, so I will head over to Walmart later.

It was 20 dollars on Steam yesterday so nothing too great everybody.
It still is $20 on Steam, so if you have a PC that can run it and don't care about the physical copy that's the way to go, and if you don't care about the DLC (which I personally didn't like) the base game is $7.49 on Steam.

SKYRIM ANTHOLOGY FOR $39.99! I was thinking $50 some on amazon was even worth it... wow - going to hunt after work for that 4 sure!

Do not get Skyrim on PS3. I have it. It's not fixed. It never will be fixed. The DLC makes things even worse.

Get the PC version if your rig can handle it and the 360 version if not.

I won't argue with people who are okay with the performance on PS3. If that's fine for you then more power to ya.

There are tons of examples on their support forums (they even have a sticky post by GStaff outlining performance tips for PS3) and there are plenty of videos on YouTube of both pre and post 1.9.

It's your money people so spend it how you like but Skyrim on PS3 versus either 360 or PC is night and day. (especially PC)

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/182-playstation-3/

http://youtu.be/DQjaTrRyMeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My ps3 worked just fine. 220 hours of play time for trophies and random killing.
I have skyrim on PS3 and for awhile it sucked but after the last major update I never had a real problem and I sunk at least 200 hours in it playing through it twice. I think it froze on me one time or maybe 2, but that's par for the course when playing any Bethesda game on any system.

Friend of mine has the legendary edition and he has no complaints either.

But most people no matter what you tell them will always cling to some negative thing that they themselves probably never experienced first hand and have no actual knowledge of it for themselves, they just say what others say and thus perpetuating false information and incorrect perceptions.

bread's done
Back