$250 Wii U Gamestop 32 GB Nintendo land and 8GBskylanders

I'm surprised this offer isn't getting more attention... this is the cheapest Wii U deal we've gotten isn't it?
Why buy this at $250 when you can spend well over $500 for an XB1? It lets you watch TV on your TV without having to turn off the system!!!!!!1@11

Why buy this at $250 when you can spend well over $500 for an XB1? It lets you watch TV on your TV without having to turn off the system!!!!!!1@11
Actually, there is no HDMI passthrough so you have to turn on the X1 to watch the TV you plugged in.

Do you think Best Buy will price match this $250 and give the free game/$25 GC they are offering?

Best Buy - $299 + ZombieU + $25 Gift Card

Price Match - $250 + ZombieU + $25 Gift Card

How possible is this scenario?

Do you think Best Buy will price match this $250 and give the free game/$25 GC they are offering?

Best Buy - $299 + ZombieU + $25 Gift Card

Price Match - $250 + ZombieU + $25 Gift Card

How possible is this scenario?

That is the definition of double dipping. One store offers a lower price, the other an incentive/bonus to buy there.

That is the definition of double dipping. One store offers a lower price, the other an incentive/bonus to buy there.
I agree and not ashamed to save some money. So, do you guys think this is possible to price match at BB and then get the incentive/bonus?

I think its a good trade off with the Wii U game pad universal remote. Its very convenient.

Still 50 dollars too much for a Wii U. Nintendo really need to price cut the Wii U if it wants to make more sales or compete against M$ or Sony!!!

Lowest I have seen was the Skylanders bundle at Newegg through TRU for $220 if you lived in a state where you weren't charged tax on it. Some TRU stores had Skylanders bundles for $199 but that was also YMMV and would be about the same as the Newegg price with tax.

The people who got the original Nintendo land bundles from Sam's club was more of a YMMV deal and not a regular markdown or price drop.

I am determined to get a Wii U sometime soon but I want the base price of it to be $200 and I get games bundled and I need to use flipped credit towards at least 75% of the purchase itself.

That is my New Years Resolution hahah

I want the Wii U, New Super Mario Bros U and Super Mario 3D Land all for $100 of my own money. (flipping that original $100 allowed to make more haha)

Im kinda with Broly on this. I actually wouldnt mind getting a Wii U here soon, but $300 is a joke for the system IMO. Personally id probably be willing to pay about $230 or so for one. Preferably one of the bundles with a game or something. The Zelda bundle appeals to me the most because of the triforce design on the controller.

Do you guys think Nintendo will actually be smart and drop the price on this thing soon or will they stick to their usual ignore the market and price shit whatever we want policy? Id be shocked if there wasn't a $249 MSRP price drop announced sometime early this coming year

The regular 32GB w/Nintendo Land is also $250.

I got Best Buy to price match for the Mario/Luigi one and got all the credits.

Minus the Gift Cards I paid $216 w/tax.

The regular 32GB w/Nintendo Land is also $250.
I got Best Buy to price match for the Mario/Luigi one and got all the credits.

Minus the Gift Cards I paid $216 w/tax.
Curious how you managed that, considering it shows at $300 on Gamestop's site. Only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on a Wii U is yhe lack of sales on the Mario bundle

I dont think Nintendo is going to price drop it again for a while.  VGChartz just released the sales numbers for the week ending on December 14th and the Xbox One only outsold it by 40k and PS4 was by about 80k, and those consoles are in the launch period.  I know its partially due to the holiday bump but the Wii U has really taken off in Japan and is doing much better in the US and Europe.  

Curious how you managed that, considering it shows at $300 on Gamestop's site. Only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on a Wii U is yhe lack of sales on the Mario bundle
The Mario bundle seems to have done the trick in terms of turning Wii U sales around so no need for a sale from most places yet.

I called Best Buy (866 number) and asked them to price match. Since none of my local stores had the regular one, the person on the phone said "They both are 32GB Deluxe models and come with a game" so she price matched it and I ordered it on the phone. I went to the store to pick up the Wii U and ZombieU and the GCs are being mailed.

This is YMMV for sure. I got lucky.

bread's done
Back