1/2 off ALL Used games @ goHastings! (XboxOne, PS4! included)

Awesome deal! Little bummed that AC4 was bumped up. But at least got Ryse for 27.50. And then a few Xbox 360 RPGs.

Was hoping to maybe pick up Resonance of Fate and Ys: Memories, but both are out of stock along with anything that would be worth picking up.  Oh well.

I was unable to finish Catherine........my dreams were consumed by it and it drove me nuts:) Good luck with it....I'm sure you will enjoy
I actually finished it about a year and a half ago, and traded it back in. It's so good that I've always known I wanted to play it again, seemed like a good moment to pick it back up haha

It'd be super if the "in stock" filter actually let me filter out all of the used games I can't buy. But then it'd reveal that like 4 games in total are still available. I guess their stock instantly disappered (after they raised the prices) I guess I missed out this time...

It'd be super if the "in stock" filter actually let me filter out all of the used games I can't buy. But then it'd reveal that like 4 games in total are still available. I guess their stock instantly disappered (after they raised the prices) I guess I missed out this time...
Same, added stuff to cart to see what I can actually get... the website is loading so slow though. Might be able to get some of the games I wanted like Motorstorm though...

I got a copy of COD Ghosts for $29 and change shipped on ps4.... nothing else was in stock for ps4 though sadly as I was hoping to get in on NFS or Killzone.

Well I just saved some money.  Code doesn't work on Previously Viewed.  Really stupid system having used and previously viewed.  They're both used Gohastings.  Was gonna bite on Metro Limited since I missed it on BF and this bastard refuses to lower.

I had Pokemon x and Mario kart 7 in my shopping cart and then poof out of stock.

So instead I got Sonic & all stars racing transformed and Pokemon Black 2 for 36 bucks. Thanks!

Yeah, finally made it through checkout. Had a bunch of stuff in the cart, but decided on Motorstorm Apocalypse ($5) and Catherine ($6) $4.50 shipping so a total  of $17 and some change. 

Wanted Resonance of Fate and Trinity Souls but they were not counted in the discount after the code... Buy stuff from their amazon store every once and awhile and its never been in bad condition so hopefully its not awful this time. 

Also did not even bother with the 3DS games. I wanted some but the site is too mangled at the moment to be worth looking through it all lol. 

They even sneakily put some of them as "previously viewed" which isn't eligible for the discount. Such a shitty sale... Only the next gen games are even worth it after the mark up. Shame they either sold out instantly.

I had Pokemon x and Mario kart 7 in my shopping cart and then poof out of stock.

So instead I got Sonic & all stars racing transformed and Pokemon Black 2 for 36 bucks. Thanks!
Do you actually think they had MK7 for $11? I'm just assuming it was always OOS.

Do you actually think they had MK7 for $11? I'm just assuming it was always OOS.
If he could add it to his cart, then it was in stock.

On occasion Hastings will have pricing issues with items that have just came back in stock at the same time they do their pricing updates, and in those situations the price holder price will be used, and not the actual price for the item, and it won't update until the next day.

It happens for a good number of items, but not for every item, but when it does these sales are even sweeter. :D

Hastings fixed that issue for awhile, but for the last half a year it seems to be broken again, so I've been more than happy to take advantage of those when it happened. XD

Most of the time I didn't even have to buy it during a sale because they were so cheap from the error.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he could add it to his cart, then it was in stock.
But the Used one would have been $11, the PV one would have been $17ish.

Sucks I just got the 3DS and wanted several more games, the Marios, Zelda, and Pokemon Y (Because everyone has X).

I got locked-up a few times while loading pages, but in only took about five minutes to complete my order. I think $37 is the cheapest I'm going to get for AC4 on PS4 for the time being.

I got locked-up a few times while loading pages, but in only took about five minutes to complete my order. I think $37 is the cheapest I'm going to get for AC4 on PS4 for the time being.
Their site always blows when it comes to handling heavy traffic. You would think they would have learned by now, but it doesn't seem like they've upgraded their servers in a long time, so it's just the same struggle since the last big site update which was way too long ago considering how much more traffic they are seeing now.

Delayfest galore!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, every first party Nintendo game on the Wii U was gone but Was able to pickup Sonic Colors and Rhythm Heaven Fever for $15.

THANKS OP!

bread's done
Back