WTB: Club Nintendo Luigi's Mansion Statue

Achilles00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
OK, folks.  Here's the story.  Yesterday I noticed Club Nintendo's 1500 coin prize of a Luigi's Mansion figurine/statue.  I was at about 1100 coins, so I decided to gather all of my unused codes, enter them, and pre-order the statue.  In the process of preordering, the statue sold out, and so I'm left with 1500 coins and nothing that I care to use them on.  

So, if you have a confirmed pre-order for that statue and would like to trade it for other rewards (I have the Platinum gifts for the past three years), or if you'd like me to order 1500 coins worth of other rewards for you and ship them to you, then please PM or respond here.  I'm definitely a little bummed--I also have a few unused codes that we could negotiate with.  Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, folks. Here's the story. Yesterday I noticed Club Nintendo's 1500 coin prize of a Luigi's Mansion figurine/statue. I was at about 1100 coins, so I decided to gather all of my unused codes, enter them, and pre-order the statue. In the process of preordering, the statue sold out, and so I'm left with 1500 coins and nothing that I care to use them on.

So, if you have a confirmed pre-order for that statue and would like to trade it for other rewards (I have the Platinum gifts for the past three years), or if you'd like me to order 1500 coins worth of other rewards for you and ship them to you, then please PM or respond here. I'm definitely a little bummed--I also have a few unused codes that we could negotiate with. Thanks.
Same thing happened to me. Surprised how fast they sold out considering it was 1500 pts... I guess all those ppl who said they had a crap load of points were being honest... Sucks. I wonder what this will go for on ebay?

[quote name="cashgunschaos" post="11403534" timestamp="1388516486"]Same thing happened to me. Surprised how fast they sold out considering it was 1500 pts... I guess all those ppl who said they had a crap load of points were being honest... Sucks. I wonder what this will go for on ebay?[/quote]

The latest one sold at $250, though I take that sale with a grain of salt. I emailed Nintendo to inquire about a possible restock, but given their history, I'm not counting on it. Frustrating to be sure.

as a tip, you may want to change it from WTT to WTTF/WTB, clears it up a bit. I clicked thinking you had a pre-order you wanted to trade. free bump.

^ Done.  I'd been meaning to change it, but I mostly use tapatalk, and the functions there are a little different.  Anyway, $125 if you've got one pre-ordered.

^ Well, perhaps.  As a long-time collector of Sideshow/Bowen statues and action figures, I take the auctions on eBay with skepticism.  Even so, one recently sold for $150.  Another is currently going for near the same.  After dealing with eBay and Paypal fees, $150 is much closer to $125, so I think my offer is realistic.  So while I appreciate your attempt to be helpful, I'd kindly ask that you don't post here simply to criticize.  Thanks.  

I think $125 is a great offer. A lot of this Club Nintendo stuff starts to decrease in value a bit after all the hype dies down, right? I haven't kept much track of the value of Club Nintendo stuff because I rather collect it than sell it though, so I may be wrong.

I missed the Luigi too. I know I had the amount of coins to buy it too but I didn't think it would sell out so fast. And I'm not the biggest Luigi's Mansion fan, so it would have been hard to spend 1500 coins on it anyways. Hopefully they release something new soon.

I think $125 is a great offer. A lot of this Club Nintendo stuff starts to decrease in value a bit after all the hype dies down, right? I haven't kept much track of the value of Club Nintendo stuff because I rather collect it than sell it though, so I may be wrong.

I missed the Luigi too. I know I had the amount of coins to buy it too but I didn't think it would sell out so fast. And I'm not the biggest Luigi's Mansion fan, so it would have been hard to spend 1500 coins on it anyways. Hopefully they release something new soon.
Kind of bummed that North America isn't getting the Mario 3D World soundtrack. I can't quite bring myself to drop $100+ on that one, mainly because I'm pretty sure someone will eventually post an MP3 online somewhere.

I am in the same boat.  Put all my pts in to get to 1500 and it sold out quick...  Sucks was looking forward to getting that.. 

Good luck hope you find one at a good price..  

bread's done
Back