Big Sale on Xbox 360 and PC Games/Accessories at MicrosoftStore.com

tackhawk

CAGiversary!
A lot of the prices were just lowered even further. If you were holding back before, you might want to check one last time before the year ends. There is another topic about this, but it shows the old prices. I'm creating this one for it to get a little bit better visibility. There are other "deals" but some of them aren't in stock (Skyrim, SFxTekken, Starcraft 2).

EDIT (1/18): Most of the 'Highlights' and best deals are no longer in stock. There is a chance some of these will come back in stock, but your best bet is probably to try and price match or get lucky with a local Microsoft Store having it in stock.

http://holiday.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/html/pbPage.List/Xbox-Black-Friday-Game-Deals/categoryID.67557100/size.80?Icid=Xbox360Games_Spot_6_Clearnace_122513

In Stock as of last edit (1/18):

Darksiders 2 - 8.99

Fuse - 9.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines - 6.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter - 4.99

Neverdead - 4.99

Darkspore (PC) - 2.99
Xbox 360 Highlights (Out of Stock / Price match):

Skyrim - 4.99

SFxTekken Special Edition - 4.99

Dishonored - 4.99

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - 4.99

Borderlands 2 - 4.99

Star Trek - 4.99

Quake 4 - 4.99

Remember me - 8.99

DmC - 6.99

Far Cry 3 (xbox360) - 6.99

Resident Evil: Revelations - 8.99

Resident Evil 6 - 5.99

Just Dance 4 - 4.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance - 7.49

Starcraft 2 (HoD) - 7.49

Also mentioned (thanks DealSeeker4U):

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition: $14.99 

Dead Island Rigor Mortis Edition: $14.99 

Assassins Creed 4 Limited Edition: $59.99 

Kontrol Freeks Prestige: $3.99 

CoD Ghosts Hardened: $54.99 (Comes with season pass) 

Injustice Collectors Edition: $29.99 

Ghosts Turtle Beach Headset: $49.99 (Pretty good Turtle Beach/ Tritton sales)

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid $15 and $10 for FC3 and Dishonored on the last sale and they're not even here yet... wonder if I can get the difference back.

They said no... although I could return my first order and rebuy them. But you have to call them for an RMA. Too much work.

Maybe! Cuz I know you wanna use your amazon CREDIT!! Everyone wants to use amazon CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't OD on the expired eggnog.

Has Amazon PM'd Microsoft Store sales before?

Awesome. Think I'll grab Far Cry 3 and Borderlands 2 ($10 and $7). I know both got great reviews but never played any game in either series. Great deal.

Almost bought the Razer Orochi mouse...but I already have Razer Naga, RAT 7, and RAT MMO mouse (for work, macros galore)...so I don't think I need another mouse.

picked up Boarderlands 2, Sesame Street Once Upon A Monster and a set of the Kontrol Freeks Prestige

thanks OP

would've grabbed SFvT and Skyrim but they were sold out

*Sigh*

I cannot check out with Far Cry 3 on either of my accounts. Can anyone check out with Far Cry? I get to the order submission page, check all the info, looks good, and once I hit submit, an error comes up and tells me that they cannot complete my order.

*Sigh*

I cannot check out with Far Cry 3 on either of my accounts. Can anyone check out with Far Cry? I get to the order submission page, check all the info, looks good, and once I hit submit, an error comes up and tells me that they cannot complete my order.
Worked for me. I had a problem like this with another website once where I just needed to try with a different browser for whatever reason. Worth a shot. Looks like it's still in stock.

Worked for me. I had a problem like this with another website once where I just needed to try with a different browser for whatever reason. Worth a shot. Looks like it's still in stock.
Thanks, but I tried with Firefox and Internet Explorer. Usually IE always goes through. Yeah, for $10, it seems like a great price to buy it, especially since I enjoyed Blood Dragon so much as well.

EDIT: Whew, it finally went through on Google Chrome. Yay ^_^

*Sigh*

Had same issue and was using FF. Used Chrome and worked fine.

Is the AC4 listed the one with the statue because its just showing up as regular on my tablet.

EDIT: Never mind it looks like the product page was updated. Thanks OP.

Grabbed...

- DMC

- Resident Evil Revelations

- 007 Legends

- Remember Me

Was going to get Tekken Tag 2 but it went out of stock when I went to check out.

Picked up Fall of Cybertron for $14.99. Just one of those games that never seems to drop in price anywhere.

I've tried firefox, chrome, ie on my computer and tablet. Order never goes through, tried multiple credit cards. Tried different account.
Couldn't get my order to go through either. Called up MS support and was told to check with Bank of America if there is a hold on my credit card. Called up up BoA and was told there is no hold. Definitely an issue with the MS site.

I swooped in as soon as I spotted the FB post to buy Far Cry 3 and DMC, then I noticed Revengeance was on sale too after I placed my order... but I was working and already had to deal with Microsoft's cumbersome mobile interface for too long, so I decided to wait an hour and get home. OOS! Argh.

Two out of three ain't bad though.

Ugh.. I'm too weak. Ended up ordering Remember Me, Dead Island Riptide: Rigor Mortis Edition, Far Cry 3 and Borderlands 2 (Grabbed an extra copy so my sister and I won't have to split screen when we go back to play the DLC). I found my Black Friday receipts for Dead Island and Far Cry 3, so I'll be returning them. I know, all that work just to save a few dollars. I have a problem  :whistle2:| 

Probably going to order REvelations and Remember Me, maybe Star Trek for co-op since the toaster that I'm typing this on couldnt handle them Space-Age federation graphix.

bread's done
Back