The Official CAG January 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olengie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Yay, time for me to do one, since Square is off on his Asia Vacation Tour Thingy. Happy New Year everybody!

Show us what you got. I'm sure it'll be great. 

Haven't left yet for airport, but went to sleep early last night to make sure I get a full night's worth of sleep.

14 hour flight. T___T

Happy new year pick ups everybody! :D

I hope you are thoroughly entertained on the flight. On one of my flights, the tv was broken, and I had to watch Bridge to Terabithia about 6-8 times. -___- 

I hope you are thoroughly entertained on the flight. On one of my flights, the tv was broken, and I had to watch Bridge to Terabithia about 6-8 times. -___-
3DS, DS, Netbook with 8 hour battery life and 500GB of anime on a separate HDD.

Yeah, I'm ready. XD

Can't rely on the plane to supply me entertainment, got to get it myself!

Last edited by a moderator:

Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor 2, and Persona were from Ebay. 

Gabrielle's Ghastly Groove 3D was from Amazon for $8ish shipped. 

Sonic Sega All-Stars, Tales of Vesperia, and Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad were from goHastings with 50% Off Coupon Code.

Not shown: Advance Wars 2, GBA

All three from Amazon. Need to expand my handheld library.

6wp0.jpg

Won some games on ebay, and got them today.

MW3

Black Ops 2

Call of Duty Ghosts

-All for $13-

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

-All for $7-

Dragonball Z Burst Limit

-For $3.50-

All of the prices include shipping.

Double Dragon 5 for genesis CIB-$5 at the local game exchange. Not the best game, but not an easy one to find either. hopefully this is the year I find some great Genesis games for cheap.

Bad Phone Quality is bad. :lol:

Gundam Seed Collection I & II combined for $34 shipped on Ebay. :D

Picked up a 360 HD FF XIII 250 GB today, as the 60 GB I have been using to death does not cut it any more. $70 bones out the door.

So, what I am playing this weekend is the transfer all save files via a 512 MB memory card from one HD to another. If I get around to it, I will start the DLC Redownload all the games deleted from old HD from Download history.

gallery_226059_8331_39349.jpg

First pick-up of 2014. I randomly ran into Scarlet Ninjini and I just had to buy her. I normally don't buy variants of figures I already own, but I made an exception since I couldn't find her anywhere when I settled for normal Ninjini months ago.

The rest is stuff I got as Christmas gifts.

gallery_226059_8331_11625.jpg

gallery_226059_8331_19683.jpg

My first Master System game and Power Converter Mini! I still need to test it out, but I'm excited! :whee:

gallery_226059_8331_23048.jpg

gallery_226059_8331_26246.jpg

I've been spoiling myself lately.

All the Blus are from Amazon. Although I would like to get the LE of several of these series (gotta love those box sets), I'm content with getting these. I also ordered High School DxD (which is pictured below) and Spice and Wolf, but those were delayed. 

I had an overwhelming need to play Sonic Riders. WarTech was my first 360 game but I sold it long ago. Went ahead and picked it up again. Ever since I beat FE: Awakenings, I had a hankering for more Fire Emblem. Picked up Shadow Dragon for a decent price, complete. 

Went to a Gamestop to see if there were any PS2 Games I can get. Zilch. Found Folklore though, and I used a GC I got for Christmas to pay it off. 

Technically I got this one in December at Best Buy along with two other Wii games in the B2G1 pre-owned deal, but when I opened the first MP9, a copy of Mario Kart Wii was in there instead.  After going to the store and explaining the situation, and not being able to get another used copy for me, they agreed to order a new copy for an even exchange (awesome on BBY, I was just expecting a refund), just picked it up yesterday.

Anyways, one of the last 1st party titles I wanted for my Wii collection checked off for me.  I have a feeling this is going to get hard to find shortly enough (after a pending sale from BBY that drains their stock, I'm assuming).

11825057175_73666c2214.jpg

I've been spoiling myself lately.

-Snip-
I know exactly what you mean. :D/ :D/ Normally when importing a figure i would use the cheapest shipping and wait for two - three weeks for it to arrive. Not this time, I paid $20 for shipping so it can arrive in 3-4 days. I order this on friday, and it just arrived today.

2q3vn6s.jpg

I love the figure.

I can't wait for my BS - Commander - Female - Shepard to arrive later this week. I'm dedicating this year entertaining budget to buy figures. If there's any money to spare it will go towards games and anime.

Here's my collection update for December. Not a huge amount of stuff in this, but there is a lot of cardboard Super Saiyan hair! :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3AXb9Ua7A

grabbed fuck for SNES the other day, should be a good time for retro game night.

Persona Arena at a target, used game section. Had to buy it even though it was a day one purchase for me on 360 (before I had a PS3)

Half of my gohastings order arrived:

The big box for the Goldeneye bundle is completely destroyed although the controller looks to be unused. The other two games were "new" clearance games and both came open with no shrinkwrap. 

New pick up video and sketch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25AzhTE1yiw
good stuff, once again! I reacted the same way about the "manual" that came with Alice: Madness Returns

best part of Deception is on the back there is a "warning- satanic images used in this game, not for kids" or something like that. has to be the only game ever with that kind of warning.

I know exactly what you mean. :D/ :D/ Normally when importing a figure i would use the cheapest shipping and wait for two - three weeks for it to arrive. Not this time, I paid $20 for shipping so it can arrive in 3-4 days. I order this on friday, and it just arrived today.

2q3vn6s.jpg

I love the figure.

I can't wait for my BS - Commander - Female - Shepard to arrive later this week. I'm dedicating this year entertaining budget to buy figures. If there's any money to spare it will go towards games and anime.
Is my post being trolled or haunted? Because i know for sure i'm not white nor do i have any Asian friends (Weird, right?) nor have i ever been in a limo. Is this the new hotlink picture?

The Special Edition covers are the same as the regular DVDs, though the actual DVD coverart uses the crayon drawing alternate art.

Yay for more stuff....

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

:ps3: Dead Space 3 LE

:ps3: Dead Island Riptide

:dvd: [REC] 2, Sunshine, Creep, Midnight Meat Train, A Better Tomorrow, V/H/S 2, Grave Encounters 2, and [REC] 3 Genesis.  Oh, and 13 Assassins.

Got all this from Blockbusters Closing Sale. Got everything for $27. Might go back tomorrow and get a few  more Horror Films, and candy for my little brother. :lol: 

My Backordered Spice and Wolf Complete Collection came in. Yay. Valkyria Chronicles came in from goHastings, it was sealed. Pretty sure it was a new copy with a used stick put on it, since it had the "new videogame" smell. Playing it right now, and I love it. 

good stuff, once again! I reacted the same way about the "manual" that came with Alice: Madness Returns

best part of Deception is on the back there is a "warning- satanic images used in this game, not for kids" or something like that. has to be the only game ever with that kind of warning.
I want to play 'Alice: Madness Returns' so f'in bad! LOL Best warning or best warning ever?!

DSC01954_zpsb5cc323c.jpg

DSC01948_zps1e552981.jpg

DSC01942_zpse44c9c75.jpg
DSC01939_zps4b91d30e.jpg
 somesome of the highlight deals are

saga for a dollar a issue almost caught up, the guy even threw in a free image first

$20 for ghost in the shell and gundam seed each

$20 for canaan

$3 for zetman

$10 for 00 movie

$9 for rental magica

o also i absolutely love new world one of the best korean movies i seen, drug wars was ok

Stopped at Half Price Books in Westerville, OH and found a first-party GameCube Memory Card 1019 for only $4.99.  Sweet little pick-up.

Also stopped at Play It: Games, Movies, and Music and got for $15 total:

Tony Hawk Pro Skater - N64

Super Star Wars - SNES

Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - SNES

The total was $21, but I talked the manager down to $15 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back