Terminator Anthology (5 Discs) Collectors Edition $14.99

Going to do an in-store pickup for Terminator and Underworld, but I'll get them if I can get Die Hard in the same trip. Waiting for my CSR to pickup so I can check their remaining stock on it...

Very good deal but I think this one lacks the upgraded Terminator remastered and has all the features from the previous releases.

If you already have the series then it's not worth the double dip.  It doesn't even have the UV codes :(

Can get it on Amazon for $19 with Standard Shipping (have to do $35+ for free; I added X-Men Trilogy and First Class (which are $19 currently on Blu), but was off by $2 >

Grabbed all 3 of the cheap sets today. Funny thing is that all 3 had far more expensive sale tags on the shelf, but rang up at the web prices.

Grabbed all 3 of the cheap sets today. Funny thing is that all 3 had far more expensive sale tags on the shelf, but rang up at the web prices.
The tags at my store were correct, though. Good thing is BestBuy.com and the stores are so entwined that if you go to the store with an online-only offer, odds are you can get someone to roll over for a PM.

Wow, don't know how I missed this, but one of the local BBY in Pittsburgh still has it in stock.  Ordered and awaiting pickup!

bread's done
Back