3DS Cosmo Black w/ Paper Sticker Marion - $99 @ Kohl's (w/ $20 credit)

j0dy77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Couldn't find the original thread that had the link but thought this deserved its own thread.  

Kohl's has the 3ds Cosmo Black with Paper Sticker Mario for $99.  Kohl's is also running a promption for a $20 credit when you spend $100 in store.  They were selling this online but that deal is dead.  I decided to take a chance at my local store (Parsippany, NJ) and they had 3 left.  Didn't think there was a chance of finding one and they were on a random table with some MP3 speakers.  Worth a trip if you have a Kohl's nearby.   

Edit: Screwed up the title if anyone can adjust it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't find the original thread that had the link but thought this deserved its own thread.

Kohl's has the 3ds Cosmo Black with Paper Sticker Mario for $99. Kohl's is also running a promption for a $20 credit when you spend $100 in store. They were selling this online but that deal is dead. I decided to take a chance at my local store (Parsippany, NJ) and they had 3 left. Didn't think there was a chance of finding one and they were on a random table with some MP3 speakers. Worth a trip if you have a Kohl's nearby.

Edit: Screwed up the title if anyone can adjust it.
So it still works instore?

It's a standard 3DS.  I almost grabbed one until I realized that fact.

There is a 15% off coupon floating around today.  So you could get it for $85+tax with $10 credit.

FYI, bought 1 and left 1 at Coronado Mall Kohls in Albuquerque as of 1:29PM MT.  Customer service associate found it in the system by searching for: 3DS bundle.

I cant believe I am doing this, but so tempted to get one just so my wife and I dont have to share the 3DS XL.
I'm thinking of it for one of my kids. Gave her my old DSi for Christmas, but she's been asking to pay most of my 3DS games instead.

Thanks, I just bought two at my local Kohls. I got 40 dollars to spend on clothes and one system to flip. FYI, the 15% coupon does not apply to electronics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand for those wanting to hold out for an XL. Personally I prefer the standard model, XL is just too big. More comfortable at night with some gaming before bed.

bread's done
Back