Origin Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING NO TRADING

PrivatePuncake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So I saw a large number of Origin codes being dropped in threads, but no thread dedicated to Origin Code Drops. I looked on CAG and saw no other Origin Code Drops, so I decided to make this one.

Here are some rules:

No begging for codes - for our sanity.

Don't DM/Message people asking for codes, its basically private begging.

No dropping fake codes - its considered trolling.

No dropping used codes - just don't, its not cool.

I don't have any Origin codes, so I was hoping one of you guys can start it! Thanks.

Link to Origin: 

https://www.origin.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: fake codes dropping - I have dropped fake codes before, just so that the first person who responded stating the the code didn't work would get the real code.  I used it as a way to combat ungrateful lurkers.  I think this is a fair and viable method.  I would suggest not restricting such action.

Re: fake codes dropping - I have dropped fake codes before, just so that the first person who responded stating the the code didn't work would get the real code. I used it as a way to combat ungrateful lurkers. I think this is a fair and viable method. I would suggest not restricting such action.
I agree eldergias, so after the person who says the code didn't work and you message them to real code, say that you dropped a fake code first.

Re: fake codes dropping - I have dropped fake codes before, just so that the first person who responded stating the the code didn't work would get the real code. I used it as a way to combat ungrateful lurkers. I think this is a fair and viable method. I would suggest not restricting such action.
I copied and pasted this into origin, but it says it is invalid. :mrgreen:

I am not certain that there are enough Origin codes to merit a dedicated thread. IMO it would be more worthwhile if it were an Origin/Desura thread.

bread's done
Back