wrestlemania-30-1330887.jpg
 ​
Rock vs Cena III?

Brock vs Undertaker?

Sheamus vs Orton?​
 ​
Nap time?​
 ​
All this, and more! Sunday, April 6th, 2014 LIVE from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA.​

I more interested in the Raw right after Wrestlemania. It's been better than the PPV the last two years.

I kinda wish we were still in the Attitude Era because who knows what Vince would've come up with for Wrestlemania "XXX". French Tickler on a Pole match?

If you're interested in Wrestle Kingdom 8, check out this link. 

http://taima.tv/r/wooo

Haha. The announcer sang out the names of the wrestlers while announcing the card tonight. Good stuff already. :)

-- Alex Shelly and his partner showed up in a Back to the Future DeLorean! This is awesome! 

iblfEm2re3FreU.gif

-- TAKA!!! Evil Indeed!

-- Jr. Tag match over! Very good opener. Fast paced. Almost like PWG lite. Very fast paced. I'm astounded by how good Taka still looks! Super cool / hilarious 8-mail superplex spot.

-- Haha. Davey Boy Smith Jr. riding out in delivery motorcyle. 

-- The Gracies just came out to the old Buff Bagwell / Scotty Riggs tag team theme song "American" males! Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7awnRAdbPk

Last edited by a moderator:
Then youll be sad to learn that they didnt. WMX was blue and gold, WMXXX is PURPLE and gold, to play off the fact that it is in New Orleans.
You're right. This is what I get for misremembering and looking at images too quickly. :wall:

I imagine it will only lead to great thing for all involved. Bryan will get some actual mic time, show a different side of his character and get a new attire/entrance theme (likely). I can't see them being full-fledged heels, however. I see more of a tweener thing happening.

-- The Gracies just came out to the old Buff Bagwell / Scotty Riggs tag team theme song "American" males! Wow!
I randomly tuned in for this match, then, after it "finished," I closed the tab.

Gotta love Inoki and his love for MMA/martial arts/actual fighting. Hopefully, this was the only IGF-type match for the show. I had the volume cranked down, so, at the end, I'm not sure if the Gracies turned face or tried to cut a heel promo.

I randomly tuned in for this match, then, after it "finished," I closed the tab.

Gotta love Inoki and his love for MMA/martial arts/actual fighting. Hopefully, this was the only IGF-type match for the show. I had the volume cranked down, so, at the end, I'm not sure if the Gracies turned face or tried to cut a heel promo.
Gracies looked like they majorly holding back against the two old banged up wrestling vets. I enjoyed it for what it was. The WWE would never let two MMA guys walk into their company and defeat two of their top vets so it was definitely interesting to watch.

The Shibata / Goto hype promo that aired right before their match was THE best match promo I've seen in the last 12 months. Even though I couldn't understand it all, the poignancy of the promo was still felt. My favorite part was towards the end where they showed Goto getting injured and Shibata telling Goto to "hurry up" and get better so they could settle things.

*CHILLS.*

Watched a bit of it...Nakamura seems to be entirely fueled by strippers, ecstacy and kneeing guys in the face.  It's amazing.

EDIT - pic of Daniel Bryan from tonight's house show...

BdMBap8IIAA9_FK.jpg

Watched a bit of it...Nakamura seems to be entirely fueled by strippers, ecstacy and kneeing guys in the face. It's amazing.

EDIT - pic of Daniel Bryan from tonight's house show...

BdMBap8IIAA9_FK.jpg
The Rainmaker is fantastic!

And wow! He went from being Bryan Danielson to Daniel Bryan to Duke "The Dragon" Drose.

Lordy, that D Bry pic. He can wear a diaper and wrestle in an awesome way, let alone a prison jumpsuit.

That looks like a freakin' suicide attempt. Am I wrong in thinking that's 100% on Strong?

Maybe it was just instinct kicking in by tucking his neck...

Pretty much. Styles clash may feel similar to a pile-driver in setup to the guy being held, but you have to remember, you do NOT tuck your head when he does that move. You gotta stretch your neck like a swan. I'd think Roderick would have that ring awareness, but even vets make mistakes.

So update on Strong. He lost feeling in his arm but after icing it down, the feeling came back. He's getting it checked out by a doctor when he gets back to Florida.

It's already made it onto Youtube and a couple wrestling news sites.   Most of them seem to place the blame on Styles.  Despite the fact, like mentioned in the previous posts, Strong moved his head in the wrong direction.

I don't know, Old School Raw shows are usually pretty fun....

I watched a little of WK8 here and there. I'd probably enjoy it more if I knew who was who. (I wiki'd it)

Odd knowing that Rob Conway held the NWA Heavyweight Championship.

I don't know, Old School Raw shows are usually pretty fun....

I watched a little of WK8 here and there. I'd probably enjoy it more if I knew who was who. (I wiki'd it)

Odd knowing that Rob Conway held the NWA Heavyweight Championship.
You can probably watch the first match. Skip the rest of the first video. And watch the last four matches on the second video. Those are the parts worth watching. Does anyone know how to embed Vine or Instagram videos? Big E. Langston's Instagram videos are amazing and holy crap Kaitlyn looks stunning here.

http://instagram.com/p/iVREnTioE8/

You can probably watch the first match. Skip the rest of the first video. And watch the last four matches on the second video. Those are the parts worth watching. Does anyone know how to embed Vine or Instagram videos? Big E. Langston's Instagram videos are amazing and holy crap Kaitlyn looks stunning here.

http://instagram.com/p/iVREnTioE8/
I started watching the show after WK8 on /wooo/ last night, but needed to get some sleep. I bookmarked them for later viewing. Knowing there's a team named after one of my favorite game franchises (Time Splitters) makes me smile. Alex Shelley is one cheeky bastid.

Oh, also:

LRzP5aj.gif

I started watching the show after WK8 on /wooo/ last night, but needed to get some sleep. I bookmarked them for later viewing. Knowing there's a team named after one of my favorite game franchises (Time Splitters) makes me smile. Alex Shelley is one cheeky bastid.

Oh, also:

LRzP5aj.gif
:bow:

It's insane that Big E. has made Kaitlyn look hotter in a few Instagram videos than the WWE has in her entire career on cable television.

EDIT: Looks like Lawler may have had another heart attack. GAF says he had chest paints and was throwing up backstage.

I just watched the opening tag match from Wrestle Kingdom 8. Man, that was fucking fantastic. I'll admit I have no idea who any of the wrestlers were nor do I have much experience with NJPW, but that was awesome. I'll certainly watch the rest later. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back