Any idea what this is worth? dreamcast booth....

vince_carter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
C6l72Vt.jpg

l4JBxLT.jpg

CGfFBf8.jpg

In amazing condition and just kinda fell in my lap for a great price. Haven't seen any listed online and don't have the space for it.

Useless to most people, but priceless to the right person. If you can find him, I'd say you can get minimum $500... maybe up to $1000. Obviously worth more if it were a Nintendo thing, but Sega/Dreamcast has a loyal following.

I remember these.  Took a black marker and changed the 'm' to an 'n' when I was working at EB at the time just to see if anyone noticed it said Dreancast lol.  The only interesting thing I remember about these is that the systems inside them were early v0 boards and had heatpipes on the chips running up to a radiator right behind the fan flush with the case whereas every retail unit had just standard heatsinks on the chips and the fan recessed a bit just venting system case heat.

If I had the cash (or any cash for that matter) I'd take it off your hands OP. Despite it's downfall I am still of the opinion that the Sega Dreamcast was the greatest console ever made. The software lineup was amazing no matter what genre you liked. It really broadened my gaming horizons.

bread's done
Back