Mario and Sonic at 2014 Olympics Wii U with blue Wii Remote Plus $44.99 at Amazon.

Yeah the better deal is at BB with GCU. Keep in mind it's through BB.com only as BB stores don't carry the bundle. Still with GCU you get free expedited shipping.

I ordered this last week. It has been this price for a week or so.

Awesome, just took advantage of this using my GCU on besbuy.com. Needed a new Wiimote Plus anyways!

Last edited by a moderator:
$49.96 today. $44.96 w/o the remote. I've had them both in my cart at Amazon since release day and they've pretty much stayed these prices, changing a few pennies every day as Amazon tends to do. Might have bought at $45 for my kid but bought him this Lego Epic Dragon set at Target yesterday on clearance for $59. Guess I can take it out of my cart now.

Gotta love Target clearance, it was still stickered at $83, not $59, if anyone is interested. 

http://www.target.com/p/lego-ninjago-epic-dragon-battle-9450/-/A-14050069#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=LEGO+Ninjago+9450+Epic+Dragon+Battl

Wish Nintendo had some sort of wiimote --> wiimote+ upgrade program. I have a regular wiimote (blue) that I got for my wife a few years ago. Would be nice to upgrade it to the wiimote+ but $40 still seems like a lot just to add the "plus" function when I already have two other wiimote+

Thank you! I ordered with GCU. I instantly submitted the games only for trade in at Amazon since they fetch about $20.03 a piece. Happy to get two more Wii Motes Plus for ~$40. Thanks again.
Too bad BB doesn't seem to accept any version of this game for trade. Otherwise, I'd jump on this in a second and use the credit toward 3 ps4 games for 100 dollars (b2g1 used)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Viper51989" post="11421883" timestamp="1389030086"]Too bad BB doesn't seem to accept any version of this game for trade. Otherwise, I'd jump on this in a second and use the credit toward 3 ps4 games for 100 dollars (b2g1 used)[/quote]

What is the point even?

Bought, might try to sell the remote since I have 4 already and don't like the color, but the games tend to take awhile to get cheap otherwise.

Too bad BB doesn't seem to accept any version of this game for trade. Otherwise, I'd jump on this in a second and use the credit toward 3 ps4 games for 100 dollars (b2g1 used)
Good point. I don't have a Wii-U at the moment so I have no use for the games. I'll use my credit on PC games or something down the line.

Bought, might try to sell the remote since I have 4 already and don't like the color, but the games tend to take awhile to get cheap otherwise.
Hm, maybe I'll do the same (but keep the remote, sell the game). Game seems to be going for $25-$30 on ebay. Thanks, hadn't thought of that.

What is the point even?
Guess I should've clarified. If BB took the game for trade at all, I'd only trade it if they took the game-only version for (hopefully) $20ish like Amazon is doing. That way I'd get a blue wii mote plus for like 25 and put the extra 20 toward something I want anyway

bread's done
Back