[DEAD for Ship] Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 Wii $15.99 | The Last Story $18.99 Best Buy BB

Says available for shipping, but in the cart it's only available for in store pickup. Thanks for the heads up on the listing.

Nothing at any store in a 100+ mile radius for me.  :cry:   Thanks any, OP.  Great prices if you don't already have them (beats the pants off the eBay option for sure).

pikmin 2 was what, $5 a few months ago at best buy? that's what cleared most of them out I imagine. not sure how they'd even have enough stock to consider putting it for sale.

Also a great place to pick up scabies. ;-)
My local WM is easily the absolute worst one I've ever shopped at...no one there gives one shit about maintaining the store, customers and employees alike. Everyone's nice though, so w/e. That's where I found my copy.

This past summer I went to a semi-remote WM on my summer vacation and they had 15-20 copies of Pikmin 2 on the shelf...hopefully they're there this summer.

Haha, was looking at exactly these two today.

The pic for Last Story looks like its the artbook version. That one sells for $100 on Amazon.

It shows green for store pickup but unavailable everywhere.

WOW I did not know that the price had gone up on Pikmin 2. That's kinda ridiculous, for the Wii version at least. I remember that thing barely going for $10 on ebay and I remember passing up some decent deals on it just because I had the Gamecube version. I do have the Wii version now but that's crazy!

If you can find Pikmin 2 on Wii, definitely get it.  The Wii version makes an already great game even better due to the mouse-like pointer controls, which work very well for an RTS type game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, was looking at exactly these two today.

The pic for Last Story looks like its the artbook version. That one sells for $100 on Amazon.

It shows green for store pickup but unavailable everywhere.
The one with cd and book? I think I bought from amazon for $8 last year. Still not opened somewhere in the house.

bread's done
Back