* * * * - 50 votes

XBL Deals - Jan 6 - Sep 4, 2014

XBL Xbox Live XBLA Games on Demand DLC Arcade Avatar Item

#18677 SangesTheLurker   This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck... CAGiversary!   1033 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

SangesTheLurker

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

If it has the GameCube's "crimson heads", I will have to put some serious thought into whether or not I'll get it, otherwise it may be an insta-buy. Those bastards alone were the reason I had to stop playing it back in the GC days--such a PITA. RE0 on the otherhand, I must've played through a dozen times.

#18682 uglyteradon   CAG-tastrophe! CAGiversary!   1089 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

uglyteradon

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

Major Nelson posted them.

#18688 Crono-00   Backlog 4 Lyfe CAGiversary!   308 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

It was a great date night for me.  Wasn't expecting much, but ended out to be a beauty.  As it went along it was got better and ended out to be an all-nighter.  Happy ending indeed.

I am glad there was the variety I asked for.  Multiple genres and formats (DLC, XBLA, GonD) have already been represented.  There are repeats for me, but there are plenty of great new discounts for me.

I have to get Dustforce at this price because I was so hyped for it before it released due to its skill-based platforming, co-op capabilities, and the music for it is excellent.  Since I got Street Fighter X Tekken recently from the last GonD discount (figured it was inexpensive enough), so  the unlock key for the remaining roster on discount pretty much completes the purchase. 

[EDIT: I swear the Dragon's Dogma DLC went on discount before, because I have it.  Also I really wished the Lost Episode 1 & 2 DLC were discounted as well, since those are the only I lack for Asura's Wrath because they've not been on sale, wish these were]

Thanks for a dose of hype!  I loved it too, it toyed with my expectations very well and totally worth me purchasing the game again.  Now I hope they also choose to give me my dose of Rebecca Chaimbers by releasing Resident Evil 0 as well!

[EDIT: Bloomy>  I apologize for my lack of responsibility when I post, I do not anticipate the random links (which are the first thing that comes to my mind) to be clicked on, and I realize I should understand with great power ... well, at least I didn't respond with some Rule 34 to RE6 or something earlier =P]

Edited by Crono-00, 05 August 2014 - 06:58 PM.