Met the MASTERCHIEF in person!

testable

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Met with the voice behind the MASTER CHIEF in HALO, Steven Downes! It was an honor to meet him! He sign my Limited edition Spartan 117 I had from 7 years ago when I bought HALO 3. It was so awesome!
 ​
 ​
   [attachment=2060:masterchiefandme.jpg]   [attachment=2061:halo4autograph.jpg]​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Steven Downes also sign my copy of HALO 4 sweet!
 ​

Were you able to ask him any questions?  Did he mention if he's started voice work on the next Halo, and what it might be about?  Or if he is doing any other projects?

Were you able to ask him any questions? Did he mention if he's started voice work on the next Halo, and what it might be about? Or if he is doing any other projects?
I ask a ton of questions, mainly how'd he become the chosen voice or being the masterchief. He also host a radio show in Chicago.

As far as the next HALO goes he did reveal that he is in fact working on the project currently. He didn't reveal to many details aside from the plot. Pretty much Cortana dies and John has a hard time coping with the loss and goes Rouge. It's going to be awesome when it comes out I can't wait

bread's done
Back