Fred Meyer Wii U Pro Controller $22.50 YMMV

sevast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
My Alaska Fred Meyer has a "Video Game Software and Accessories Clearance Sale: Save and extra 50%" sign over a bin with a bunch of video game stuff. The most interesting thing I saw were some white Wii U Pro Controllers for $22.50 after discount. It's a printed sign and those are usually consistent at all stores. But I have no idea what stuff you'll find from store to store. I think it's a week-long deal.

There were pretty cheap other wii u accessories such as controller cases, controller charger and stand, microphone, screen protectors, headphones, epic mickey nunchucks, etc. There were ps3 move controllers for like $23 after discount too. I remember and xbox 360 starter kit but didn't pay attention to the price. Kinda a mish-mash of stuff, but I only wanted one item so I didn't pay much attention to everything else.

Mario Kart better support this thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
My Alaska Fred Meyer has a "Video Game Software and Accessories Clearance Sale: Save and extra 50%" sign over a bin with a bunch of video game stuff. The most interesting thing I saw were some white Wii U Pro Controllers for $22.50 after discount. It's a printed sign and those are usually consistent at all stores. But I have no idea what stuff you'll find from store to store. I think it's a week-long deal.

There were pretty cheap other wii u accessories such as controller cases, controller charger and stand, microphone, screen protectors, headphones, epic mickey nunchucks, etc. There were ps3 move controllers for like $23 after discount too. I remember and xbox 360 starter kit but didn't pay attention to the price. Kinda a mish-mash of stuff, but I only wanted one item so I didn't pay much attention to everything else.

Mario Kart better support this thing...
Which Freds is this? I went to mid town on northern lights yesterday and didn't see this bin.I'm looking for a mythical white controller!

bread's done
Back