- - - - -

Can't post in sale or trade

#1 kqodprez   Xbox fiend... CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

Hello. I'm new to CAG and I've been a member for over a month. What do I need to do to be able to post in the sale or trade forums? Thanks.

#2 ibheck  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

Hello. I'm new to CAG and I've been a member for over a month. What do I need to do to be able to post in the sale or trade forums? Thanks.

just like you, I also can not post there

#3 Bonepill   Jp Bonepillar CAG Veteran   9 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Bonepill

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

hi guys, i've been a member for a few days now and am able to reply to most threads, but not the trading ones.  have you two figured out what you have to do?  cause i've read the FAQs and even emailed cheapyd but got no response.  at a loss here, tbh.

btw, you only need to be a member for 30 days in order to start new threads in the trading forum.  after 2 days you should be able to reply.  anyway, any help or information is greatly appreciated, ty.

#4 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   9124 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

For the new members...

Trading

Must be a member for 30 days before creating threads.

Not sure why after 30 days you wouldn't be able to post.

You've got a good looking mainframe.

#5 Becnjer  

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:29 AM

I'm having the same trouble with replying in the sale/trade threads.

#6 Retro Edge  

Retro Edge

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

No solution? Great. -.-

Same problem here.

#7 Mjgh06  

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

Same problem here - I can not reply to posts in Trade.  I don't want to start a post just to respond to one already written.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

#8 argothiusz  

argothiusz

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

Same problem here - I can not reply to posts in Trade.  I don't want to start a post just to respond to one already written.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Same here and it would be nice if there is a FAQ thread about this

#9 Thisbejason   I think, therefore, I am. I think. CAG in Training   27 Posts   Joined 0.3 Years Ago  

Thisbejason

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:57 PM

I'm just trying to reply in a deal info thread and the button at the top says "you cannot reply in this thread" and when I try to quote someone it lets me type a response but won't submit, saying "you are not allowed to post link unless you have posted three times" but I'm not even posting a link. Ugh....

How can I post if I can't post?
Amiibo up for trade: Pit, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Diddy, Luigi, Zelda
Amiibo I need: Marth, Villager, WiiFitTrainer

#10 htz  

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:45 PM

I'm just trying to reply in a deal info thread and the button at the top says "you cannot reply in this thread" and when I try to quote someone it lets me type a response but won't submit, saying "you are not allowed to post link unless you have posted three times" but I'm not even posting a link. Ugh....

How can I post if I can't post?

Maybe the person you're quoting contains a link? It shouldn't matter now since you have 5 posts.

#11 Chris724  

Chris724

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

So you have to have how many Posts before you can Reply in the Trading Thread ?

#12 Bkzomen  

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:16 PM

meh just wait it out.. i have been and im link 7 days to go?