Telltale Games and Daedalic Entertainment titles up to 85% off at GOG.com - PC/Mac

EmPuLSe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
If you like point and click adventure games, there are some solid deals here:
All deals

For reference, screenshots, videos and reviews, I've put together a full list of the games complete with steam link, current steam prices and GOG sale price.

The Whispered World : $9.99 -> $1.49
Tales of Monkey Island : $34.99 -> $5.24
Deponia : $19.99 -> $2.99
Deponia 2 : $19.99 -> $9.99
Deponia 3 : $19.99 -> $13.99
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav : $19.99 -> $2.99
Memoria : $19.99 -> $9.99
A New Beginning - Final Cut : $9.99 -> $1.49
Gomo : $7.99 -> $5.35
The Night of the Rabbit : $19.99 -> $9.99
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout + Harvey's New Eyes : $14.99+$19.99 -> $2.99
Sam & Max Save the World - $4.49
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space - $4.49
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse: $29.99 -> $5.24
Back to the Future: The Game - $3.74
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures - $2.99

I'm particarly fond of the Tales of Monkey Island, the Sam & Max Games and the Back to the Future games.

[quote name="ianharwood" post="11435804" timestamp="1389425000"]Has anyone played The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav? It's related to the Drakensang series, some recent and fantastic cRPG's.[/quote]

Yep, just finished it recently. I really enjoyed it. I'm playing the sequel (Memoria) now. I highly recommend it.

I'm not one for gaming on a PC but am tempted by the Wallace & Gromit game.  I didn't know they made a game until coming across it recently on XBL but the prices were much higher than I'd ever be willing to pay.

$3.74 is like the price of a burger so it doesn't seem like a risk if I don't like it.

But any recommendations on it?  I loved the films.

Tales of Monkey Island is highway robbery at that price and totally worth it. I've heard the Wallace and Gromett games are good. I've never played a TT game I didn't like. Then again, I never played Jurassic Park, but I did hear that was horrible.

I'm not one for gaming on a PC but am tempted by the Wallace & Gromit game. I didn't know they made a game until coming across it recently on XBL but the prices were much higher than I'd ever be willing to pay.

$3.74 is like the price of a burger so it doesn't seem like a risk if I don't like it.

But any recommendations on it? I loved the films.
It is a really good game and it's actually $2.99 not $3.74 so even better. You can read some of the reviews for it here. But I guess it depends on weither you like adventure games or not.

bread's done
Back