Best Buy - Kinectimals: Now with Bears 7.99

Picked this up really cheap before Christmas. I figured my 5 year old daughter would really enjoy it. She played it all of 10 minutes and hasn't touched it for over 2 weeks.

Picked this up really cheap before Christmas. I figured my 5 year old daughter would really enjoy it. She played it all of 10 minutes and hasn't touched it for over 2 weeks.
My daughter liked it a lot but hasn't played in a while because I think she forgot.

$8 is a pretty good price for this game. I don't know if the $5 TRU game has the bears content or not. My TRU never has anything that's ever listed on this site. I'm at the point I don't even bother going there looking for stuff on clearance any more.

I assume this is the set without the FOA Shwartz bear. Even that for 4.98 at most TRU last month
FAO is owned by TRU. So nope.

$8 is a pretty good price for this game. I don't know if the $5 TRU game has the bears content or not. My TRU never has anything that's ever listed on this site. I'm at the point I don't even bother going there looking for stuff on clearance any more.
It did.

FAO is owned by TRU. So nope.

It did.
I think there was a really good XBL download price a while back also but I don't remember what that was because I already had the disc. Either way, $3 more isn't really that much. In terms of the QR codes, you can print them from the internet and unlock everything.

I might be misunderstanding you, but if you're saying that only TRU has that FAO bundle, then Amazon also has it for $15, I think.
I think they're saying that TRU was clearancing the bundle for $5. It's the same exact game but comes with a stuffed animal.

I really doubt that Microsoft is printing this game any longer. My guess is that if you want some of these Kinect games for your kids that you'll have to get them over the next year or two while they're being clearanced out or just move on to the Xbox One and wait for these games to come out there then come down in price all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be misunderstanding you, but if you're saying that only TRU has that FAO bundle, then Amazon also has it for $15, I think.
Huh, weird. Though looking at Amazon all the FAO bundles they're all sold by third parties and the product image has the Toys R Us logo over the K in Kinectimals blurred out. So technically it is just a TRU product, but I think the third party sellers on Amazon just bought abunch it seems.

Huh, weird. Though looking at Amazon all the FAO bundles they're all sold by third parties and the product image has the Toys R Us logo over the K in Kinectimals blurred out. So technically it is just a TRU product, but I think the third party sellers on Amazon just bought abunch it seems.
Oh that's my bad, I always thought it was sold by Amazon instead.

Not sure how they arrived at that original list price tho, I think the MSRP was $60 when they first came out.

bread's done
Back