Best Buy clearance blow out. Lots of games reduced in in price on all systems.

Link worked for me, thanks OP!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=cabcat0700000%23%23-1%23%23-1~~f396%7C%7C436c656172616e63652026204d6f7265~~q&list=y&nrp=15&cp=6&sc=gameToySP&sp=&usc=abcat0700000&gf=y
EDIT: had to put as code because it doesn't seem to work otherwise :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks didn't see anything really new that hasn't been on clearance with Best Buy for awhile.  The link just aggregated it all.  At least with 3ds stuff.

Link still doesn't work OP...copy and past that code link and that'll work.

but as for these deals...yikes. Pretty lame. $40 for darksiders 2 and >$30 for sonic allstat racing? Yeah, those aren't sale prices lmao. Nice try BB.

change the thread title...this is not blowout. This is an insult to CAGGERS everywhere lol.

Found the link, but the games aren't on very good sales. The best sales are like $10 off for $40-$60 games as far as I've seen so far.

looool what? Why would they put games on sale for a system that is in short supply and high demand? Economics 101.
One wouldn't expect them too, except that the thread title states that they did when it says all systems.

A few decent drops:

AC:Ezio Trilogy is $24

inFamous Collection is $24

Prototype 2 Blackwatch CE is $20 (The Regular Game is $24!?)

Spec Ops: The Line Platinum Edition is $16

Resistance Collection is $24 (The Dual Pack is Same Price??)

AC3:LE is $20 (But Good Luck Finding It)

Soul Calibur V: CE is $15

A few decent drops:
AC:Ezio Trilogy is $24
inFamous Collection is $24
Prototype 2 Blackwatch CE is $20 (The Regular Game is $24!?)
Spec Ops: The Line Platinum Edition is $16
Resistance Collection is $24 (The Dual Pack is Same Price??)
AC3:LE is $20 (But Good Luck Finding It)
Soul Calibur V: CE is $15
None of these are new though. The prices have been like this for a LONG time now. These aren't drops.

I only looked at the Xbox stuff, but Resident Evil 6 is $8, and there's two versions of Darksiders II, one for under $20 and one for $40

A few are decent but most I wouldn't even get excited as a normal sale let alone as clearance.

I did notice they have Deadpool though, I know a lot of people were freaking out about securing a copy...

These have probably been at this price for a long time and they will probably go lower, but I bought the two udraw games for the 360 (marvel and pictionary). I love easy achievements and I'm genuinely curious to see how crappy these games are. Am I the only person in this thread to buy one of these "clearance" items?

These have probably been at this price for a long time and they will probably go lower, but I bought the two udraw games for the 360 (marvel and pictionary). I love easy achievements and I'm genuinely curious to see how crappy these games are. Am I the only person in this thread to buy one of these "clearance" items?
Nope bought a 360 udraw tablet. Hoping in 10 years it will be worth more than $8 sealed

Thanks for the post OP, although like most people said these games are not really clearance prices/have been the price for months.

Either way thanks for the post.

Nah, I've been looking for the uDraw lately, and I ordered both, and the tablet. Can't beat $8 each! (Well, I suppose you could...)

You guys might want to bite on America's Test Kitchen.  I heard from my local Gamestop that there has been a ton of demand for that game, so it might become rare soon.

Good price on Resident Evil 6, Syndicate, and Yakuza.

WHY won't the price of revelations drop? Its been hovering around 30 for months now. I can't justify picking it up since it lacks a coop campaign at $30.

Also, is Final Fantasy XIII - 2 any good? I have never played any game in the entire series. I know right?

Same items that have been on clearance forever. No need for a secret link or such. Just click deals on the main page, then clearance & more. Click video games and TADAA! all 600 some odd "cleareance" items. Some drop in and some items appear every couple of days and some that go out for shipping might come back, so keep an eye on one if you want it but it is OoS for shipping right now. Some mentioned in this thread, like the prototype 2 blackwatch, have been $20 for a LONG time. When a new, hot game comes in with a real clearance price or that is OoP elsewhere, it usually gets its own thread because they don't stay shipping for long.

bread's done
Back