Boxes

Lanmind

CAGiversary!
Anybody want to talk about boxes? Remember the boxes N64 games came in? I need to throw a box away in my apartment. It had a crock pot in it

I hated those N64 boxes since they were flimsy and it seemed annoying that N64 games were $60 to $80 MSRP when the system was new and they couldn't give you a plastic case for the game like the old Genesis games had at that price (I never bought those $70 - $80 games, but I'm sure plenty of others did).

Last edited by a moderator:
Boxes were bad. Jewel cases were worse. The Saturn ones were the worst. You couldn't even cannibalize the case to your crappy 10000 Maniacs you got from Columbia House to fix the damn things...

Boxes were bad. Jewel cases were worse. The Saturn ones were the worst. You couldn't even cannibalize the case to your crappy 10000 Maniacs you got from Columbia House to fix the damn things...
hey I had that 10000 maniacs album from Columbia house. Because the night is a awesome song

hey I had that 10000 maniacs album from Columbia house. Because the night is a awesome song
Good song. But does anyone remember any other tracks off that record? I don't.

Read a pretty interesting article years back about how Columbia House operated. What a bunch of dirtbags haha...

bread's done
Back