Zelda: Link Between Worlds (3DS) 15% off at Amazon ($34.06) (DEAD)

donny2112

CAGiversary!
Waiting for $10 off (25%) or more personally, but if you've been waiting on it, not bad if it's free shipping and tax free for you.

616kBYsa2jL._SX385_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Between-Worlds-nintendo-3ds/dp/B00GANWVJE/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1389644238&sr=1-1&keywords=link+between+worlds

Edit (3:30 p.m. CST):

Price back up to $39.92, so dead now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to wait for $29.99 at Best Buy so GCU kicks in.

I have a feeling GCU is going to be causing me to do that a lot for the next couple years...

I think I'm going to wait for $29.99 at Best Buy so GCU kicks in.

I have a feeling GCU is going to be causing me to do that a lot for the next couple years...
I imagine it's going to be a hard decision for a lot of people on here to try and justify $120 to renew.

I imagine it's going to be a hard decision for a lot of people on here to try and justify $120 to renew.
600 bucks just to recoup the 120, I don't spend that much on games a year typically. Annoying part is I was really close to getting GCU 3 or so months before they announced the change which would have allowed me to get 2 years for 30 come renewal time.

Last edited by a moderator:
600 bucks just to recoup the 120, I don't spend that much on games a year typically. Annoying part is I was really close to getting GCU 3 or so months before they announced the change which would have allowed me to get 2 years for 30 come renewal time.
I just want to be sure you aren't counting the $120 twice. If the only benefit you use is the 20% off new games, you would need to spend $480 over 2 years, or $240 per year to justify it, not $600 in a year.

bread's done
Back