Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm guessing those of us who renewed our GCU membership with the renewal coupon don't get these coupons anymore?

Edit: Lol I'm guessing this is the first thread created on this topic, but there's 3 others already.

Well, they locked my thread so feel free to use these links for your OP.

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV Complete

PS3

$10 off The Walking Dead: Game of the Year

PS3

PC

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear

MLG Phantom Onyx

Vayper Onyx

Intercept Onyx

$10 off Black Pro Controller

Wii U

$15 off MLB 13: The Show

PS Vita

$15 off Rayman Legends

PS3

Wii U

PS Vita

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Wii U

$10 off any preowned game $29.99 and up

I did notice that I was able to use the assassins creed black flag wiiu coupon for the 360 version of the game. The deal still isn't good enough to jump on. Didn't they just have a sale on this game last week. Maybe that's why it took so long didn't want the coupon used with a sale.

Well, they locked my thread so feel free to use these links for your OP.
If it makes you feel better I liked your thread better.

As I said there:

"Blarg, not a lot of promise here for two months of coupons. Wonder if they'll goof up and let that Rayman coupon work on the next-gen versions (doubtful)."

Do we have an actual Vita icon or is that a custom image in the OP? Either way, I like :)

C'mon sale stacks! Or, c'mon works on Rayman X1 by accident!

Is there a reason gta iv: complete doesn't show up when searched on best buys website?

So I'm guessing those of us who renewed our GCU membership with the renewal coupon don't get these coupons anymore?

Edit: Lol I'm guessing this is the first thread created on this topic, but there's 3 others already.
OMG, after over a year of not getting my mag/coupons when I renewed over a year ago. I just got it this issue in my email. And yes I did renew for 2 years with the 30 coupon couple months ago.

Wow, somebody fixed something finally.

IF YOU HAVE GCU

CHECK YOUR EMAILS

That's a long period of time, I wonder if these are the last @Gamer coupons we'll ever get. :(
Ends in May so I wouldn't expect it. I think it's only 10 issues a year and this is a two month issue which is why.

Is there a reason gta iv: complete doesn't show up when searched on best buys website?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=247347630492779982&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=grand+theft+auto+iv&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&fs=saas&usc=All+Categories&keys=keys&ks=960&saas=saas

Comes up for me but only when I typed in IV and not 4.

Not feeling these for it being a 2 month issue. Could change with Rayman working for X1, but I won't hold my breath.
Unless some sales result in some free games that's the only thing I can see potentially justifying this set of coupons. Rayman for next-gen under $20 would be amazing if it actually worked.

Unless some sales result in some free games that's the only thing I can see potentially justifying this set of coupons. Rayman for next-gen under $20 would be amazing if it actually worked.
Doesn't work on it when trying to use it with a preorder purchase.

But agreed, some sales needed for these coupons to have any use for me.

Doesn't work on it when trying to use it with a preorder purchase.

But agreed, some sales needed for these coupons to have any use for me.
Yeah, I'm not expecting it but wouldn't be the first time. We'll see what happens but trying to find some bright spot in these coupons.

Just an FYI, anybody with a Vita interested in The Walking Dead Season 1, starting tomorrow PS+ members can buy it for 5 bones. $10 for everybody else.

May be a dumb question, but I haven't been inside a BestBuy since they started the new Gamer program. Can you still buy the physical copy with coupons in-store or is it just online now?

Gotta love BBY.  They had the WiiU Rayman Legends as part of their current clearance blowout for $25 for the last two months and now they raised it back up to $60.

May be a dumb question, but I haven't been inside a BestBuy since they started the new Gamer program. Can you still buy the physical copy with coupons in-store or is it just online now?
sadly, you would have to shell out $120, or $30 on renewal coupons to even have a chance of sniffing the coupons. but, if you are only in interested in the coupons, it is a bit pointless seeing as there only 2-3 issues left, until they end the coupons in the month of may

sadly, you would have to shell out $120, or $30 on renewal coupons to even have a chance of sniffing the coupons. but, if you are only in interested in the coupons, it is a bit pointless seeing as there only 2-3 issues left, until they end the coupons in the month of may
Thanks, thats kinda what I had expected after reading around the forums a bit, but still wasn't sure. Definitely not worth my time to save $10 on TWD and hoping for a decent pre-owned title.

Nope and that's why this thread turns into 90% begging every month.
I wasn't aware, just asking. I figured that if it was online only now that a good reason for that would be so the codes could be tied to an account/number. And wasn't trying to beg for one...i'll just check the trade threads.

I just renewed Saturday but did not get the email yet with these coupons. :( but I did get my welcome packet coupons already so maybe there is still hope to get these. Nothing for me though except maybe Raymond legends on vita. What does the final cost come out to on that after the 20% gcu discount?

I just renewed Saturday but did not get the email yet with these coupons. :( but I did get my welcome packet coupons already so maybe there is still hope to get these. Nothing for me though except maybe Raymond legends on vita. What does the final cost come out to on that after the 20% gcu discount?
Were you getting the coupons before? If not then you're probably not getting them this month since in the past it took at least one full month thanks to the outdated paper media business model.

Were you getting the coupons before? If not then you're probably not getting them this month since in the past it took at least one full month thanks to the outdated paper media business model.
No I wasn't getting them before and I expect it to take until at least the next issue but since I got my welcome packet emailed to me just one day later maybe they will email these to me also.

Oh well I got it for the 20% off new games anyway. No need to spend money on games that I'll probably never play much.

I got an email with the coupons instead of the physical magazine like I usually get, did they stop making them since they are ending it soon anyways? I got last months physical still.

I got an email with the coupons instead of the physical magazine like I usually get, did they stop making them since they are ending it soon anyways? I got last months physical still.
Did you renew recently? I believe someone said that if you renew it automatically changed you over.

OMG, after over a year of not getting my mag/coupons when I renewed over a year ago. I just got it this issue in my email. And yes I did renew for 2 years with the 30 coupon couple months ago.

Wow, somebody fixed something finally.

IF YOU HAVE GCU

CHECK YOUR EMAILS
Same here! I've been bitching about never getting the coupons for weeks here, on @Gamer customer service and on BBY forums to no avail. Yet, they magically appeared in my email today along with these responses from them (also today, ironically) :???: :

Re: Not receiving @gamer coupons/emails

We are discontinuing our @GamerMagazine benefit with new memberships or renewals, so there will not be a magazine or additional coupons emailed with that. Members whose Unlocked subscriptions expired were extended into February, but the magazine subscription was not. I am sorry for any confusion you may have had with regards to the My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked program. You can learn more about the new Unlocked benefits at the links below.

https://my.bestbuy.com/gamers/benefits

My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Enhancement

From @Gamer (this came AFTER I sent them confirmation that I renewed) :headache: :

Thank you for contacting @Gamer.

We have not received a renewal order; therefore, your subscription expired with the January/February 2014 print issue.

To renew you will need to contact Best Buy.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. To ensure your future concerns are handled in a timely fashion, please include all previous e-mail correspondence.

Sincerely,
Susan

bread's done
Back