PSN 14 for '14. 75% off PSN games with plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrifty1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/13/14-for-14-sale-starts-tomorrow-huge-discounts-on-ps3-vita-games/comment-page-4/#comment-939105

Both excited and dreadful of this event because my backlog is about to become a dozen games longer before all the major WiiU/PS4 titles/Dark Souls 2 start dropping. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Pupeteer for $7?! AAA games for $5? Oh jeebus. Anything under $5 goes right onto my PS3s 1TB hard drive!

I also forsee KZ Mercenary physical copy dropping in price as a result of this so I will be on the lookout for that since my card is overloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing really worth buying on the vita side 

may grab walking dead and sell my    cart copy

was

PIXELJUNK MONSTERS: ULTIMATE HD     FREE at one time 

would think about buying it   BUT can get the same  type game on my    Kindle  and only paid  99 cents   

nothing really worth buying on the vita side

may grab walking dead and sell my cart copy
There are a good number of games worth getting for the Vita...Granted if you have them already then why buy them again, but that is a stupid comment overall. But well...to be expected all things considered.

Ah my bad they nailed this in the weekly PSN thread. I think it's good to have it separate too though because I glanced over that and these sales are pretty big. 

Might have to get Lone Survivor. I just do not use my Vita enough to buy games. Plenty of PS+ freebies still left to play. Some nice prices though.

There are a good number of games worth getting for the Vita...Granted if you have them already then why buy them again, but that is a stupid comment overall. But well...to be expected all things considered.
what are some of the good vita games. Might grab them if i knew how good they are,

Some really good stuff there, I'm considering Killzone Mercenary and some of the PS3 stuff.  A little hesitant about some of the PS3 games because of the chance that they might become free for PS+ and I don't even have a PS3 at the moment...

Fantastic deal! I just submitted a trade to Amazon for my physical copies of Killzone and Puppeteer and will rebuy them digital with the $20 bonus credit promotion going on right now!

is the ps3 version of enslaved any good or is better to hold out for a steam sale down the road?
Enslaved is a very "meh" game. It was almost something really special, but leaves you feeling really unsatisfied. I payed only $10 for the disc version, played it, beat it, traded it in. And I only trade in games that I don't really care for.

Spelunky says cross-buy. If i buy spelunky but don't have the vita, do i still et it on the PS3?

Soul Sacrifice was free with ps+ back in November... I'm going to think about Killzone, metal gear solid, and sly cooper though.

Ooo Xillia for $10, I'll be picking that up I guess. I bought mine a while back during release and resold it at a $2 rushing the game in the process to maintain the highest resell value. I guess now would be a good time to buy it again to very slowly platinum it. 

Why would you want to?
Because some of us won't be subscribers forever and it would be nice to take advantage of a PS+ sale. I have Soul Sacrifice for free because of PS+ but I'd easily buy it for the $9 price to keep it after my subscription ends. Sadly, Sony gives us no way to buy the license to it…which is lame because they advertise a PS+ price for some PS+ subscribers that can't even take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back