PS4 Injustice: Gods Among Us - PRE-OWNED 39.99 @ BB

good deal for 26.99 + tax (after coupon + gcu 10% if you have it).  I haven't noticed any tangible benefits over the ps3 version, but it plays just as well and is super smooth.  Also (currently) trades in pretty much everywhere for approximately the same as cost if you end up disliking it.

Sweet deal, thanks OP! Had a $5 certificate so it came out to $24.99.  Sucks the GC Unlocked discount doesn't stack with the $10 off coupon.

Amazon has it for $49.99 new, if you don't have the coupon and live in a state that doesn't charge tax this might be a better deal. I'm prolly gonna wait for it to hit $30 or so.

Thanks OP. Already had an unplayed copy for 360, but Amazon was giving $10 trade-in, so I figured $20 was worth all the extra content and slightly prettier graphics. Does suck that the 10% off doesn't stack with the coupon.

Hmm, I read this is a straight port without any improvements over the PS3 version ... seems a tiny bit manipulative, given the expectation that PS4 games will be "NEXT GEN" ... I had been tempted to pick it up awhile back, but after reading that it's literally the same game (not sharper, doesn't run any better, etc) ... I'll probably just wait for a Steam sale and grab it on PC for $10 in 6 months to a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have played a bit of this on the PS4. I don't notice any visual improvements over last gen, but it comes with all of the DLC characters. They also implement the touch screen in some of the QTE's during story mode (not sure if that's a selling point for anyone) and I personally prefer playing it on the DS4. So yea, not a wise investment for anyone who already owns it or played it, but a solid pickup for anyone else.

Hmm, I read this is a straight port without any improvements over the PS3 version ... seems a tiny bit manipulative, given the expectation that PS4 games with be "NEXT GEN" ... I had been tempted to pick it up awhile back, but after reading that it's literally the same game (not sharper, doesn't run any better, etc) ... I'll probably just wait for a Steam sale and grab it on PC for $10 in 6 months to a year.
The PS4 version was ported by a different studio. Basically it's the same game running at a higher resolution and the option to use the trackpad instead of the face buttons for some of the minigames.

hmmm, i have some TRU gift cards that are expiring in a week and had planned to use them on this. Never played the game before but you guys have me thinking different

hmmm, i have some TRU gift cards that are expiring in a week and had planned to use them on this. Never played the game before but you guys have me thinking different
It's a really good fighter that's very accessible and actually plays well on a controller. That it does a great job with the DC license is just cake.

I got this month's issue and coupons in my email,  I thought i read somewhere that they weren't going to be printing any more its now digital.  So check your email.

I got this month's issue and coupons in my email, I thought i read somewhere that they weren't going to be printing any more its now digital. So check your email.
It was supposed to switch EVERYONE over to digital at one point. The fact is, that never happened. So people still do get physical magazines if they kept it physical before the switch over.

bread's done
Back