CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
AuMbpHh.png

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Ghosts-Prestige-PlayStation-4/dp/B00EEMLOFU/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/

Last edited by a moderator:
I really regret spending $120 on this game. I'm done with COD.
Great deal for any fans that have yet to pick it up though.

saw on SD that PS4 COD: Ghosts (prestige) was trading back in at $14x.xx but that appears to be dead. Would have been good trade bait for that promotion amazon has going on

Don't forget that the Season Passes carry over to the progressive next generation systems.  So you could still buy the PS3 Prestiege Edition, and pick up the PS4 game later and already have access to the Season Pass.  Same with the Xbox 360 to Xbox One purchases.

If only I had a need for a camera like that...

So very tempting but part of me tells me this will be $80 or lower in a few weeks/months so I'm going to hold off for now. Besides I don't have the Amazon credit to get this now :(

It is tempting but I would rather save up and get a nice Rebel Ios or something rather than a random promo camera.

Great deal either way though considering the price of the game and the season pass

I really regret spending $120 on this game. I'm done with COD.
Great deal for any fans that have yet to pick it up though.
I got it for $120 and I'm still trying to get it sold since a few weeks ago. Nobody wants it, even for $75 without the codes and camera. The value has bombed quickly.

So, I haven't heard many positives about Ghosts at all, even from hardcore fans.  I haven't played it yet but what could have been so drastically changed that it has swayed that many people?

I have the game already, but am debating to pick this up just for the season pass. I could probably try and sell ghosts or trade it in, making the season pass cheaper. But then again, it is dlc for COD and I have a lot of games to beat and am not planning on buying next gen consoles by march to have it there as well...I do not know...

I got the $120 Prestige from the Best Buy price deal last year and I still even to this very day look in the mirror and say to myself.."why"

I've been playing the campaign and I actually do like it. I bought into elite/season pass when I had mw3 and never used it so I've always been hesitant since then.

I love bf4 on the new consoles. But ghosts has two major advantages, the first being that it actually works both online and off, the second one being that you can have a party and play with friends easily.

How did EA screw that game up so terribly bad? Been what, 3 months now and it still doesn't work?

This is a great deal if you want the season pass and already have the game. Trade in game and sell paranoid for ~30 on eBay. At least that's how much I got wheni chopped a prestige earlier.

Is there a reason these are $150+ on eBay / Craiglitsts? Is it hard to get in store or something?

EDIT: Thought it (Prestige) was $99 regularly. My bad.

Is there a reason these are $150+ on eBay / Craiglitsts? Is it hard to get in store or something?

EDIT: Thought it (Prestige) was $99 regularly. My bad.
Then it wouldn't be much of a lightning deal, would it?

Then, again, lightning deals haven't been really good for a while.

bread's done
Back