Walmart Playstation Vita Bundle $209.00

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys, I've been browsing around for Playstation Vita deals trying to see if anything has gotten on sale/price mistake.

This appears to be the best price around since Amazon's bundle has been raised in price and is OOS until the 19th.

$209.00  Gets you the Playstation Vita 3G/Wifi Walking Dead Bundle, which includes the first season of The Walking Dead, and a 4GB Card.

It also includes the (Power A Media Stand Kit) Which includes a Case, Wrist Strap, and Cleaning Cloth.

Additionally you can select one game with choices including.

LittleBigPlanet, Sly Cooper Thieves in time, Little Deviants, Hotshots Golf, Modnation Racers, Smart As, Gravity Rush,  and Reality Fighters.

Additionally there's  Resistance, Uncharted and AC3 (Add $10 to total price),  or add $20 to total price for Tearaway, or Angry Birds Star Wars.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-Vita-3G-Wi-Fi-Walking-Dead-Solution-Bundle-with-Choice-of-Game-and-Accessory/20469064

thanks i have been looking for my first vita but i dont really wanna pay 200 i wish i would have grabbed the 139.99 one from gamestop after christmas

thanks i have been looking for my first vita but i dont really wanna pay 200 i wish i would have grabbed the 139.99 one from gamestop after christmas
They have a few (used) on cowboom now, some grade 6s for ~$119.99. I really shouldn't have, but I bought one anyway. All the Hot Shots Golf tourney talk (different thread) got to me I guess.

That's not a bad deal OP. You are basically getting a 4GB memory card and the Walking Dead game for $9. The best deal so far was last year when Amazon was selling the AC III Bundle with 3 months of PSN+ for $179

That's not a bad deal OP. You are basically getting a 4GB memory card and the Walking Dead game for $9. The best deal so far was last year when Amazon was selling the AC III Bundle with 3 months of PSN+ for $179
Well really you're getting the 4GB Card, Walking Dead, an Extra physical game, and the protection kit for $9. :p

They have a few (used) on cowboom now, some grade 6s for ~$119.99. I really shouldn't have, but I bought one anyway. All the Hot Shots Golf tourney talk (different thread) got to me I guess.
Biggest problem getting them from Cowboom would be they probably don't have warranties anymore. I know personally I never have sent a console in for warranty (Minus RROD Xbox 360's) but never say never.

Biggest problem getting them from Cowboom would be they probably don't have warranties anymore. I know personally I never have sent a console in for warranty (Minus RROD Xbox 360's) but never say never.
They do in addition, however, offer 1 or 2 year warranties (~$15 or $26 respectively) if you needed the extra peace of mind.

Great deal especially if you pick up a PS Plus subscription as well so you can download Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush and Wipeout 2048, three of the best games for the system, basically for free.

bread's done
Back