- - - - -

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim & Bioshock Infinite Bundle *Pre-order 2/11/14* [PS3, Xbox 360] $29.99 @ Newegg

#1 htz  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim & Bioshock Infinite Bundle Xbox 360 2K Games $29.99

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim & Bioshock Infinite Bundle PlayStation 3 2k Games *Includes Bioshock 1* $29.99

#2 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9173 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

I'm guessing its not the Legendary Edition of Skyrim?

Good deal although at their cheapest I think the vanilla edition of both games were $9.99

Also out of curiosity how do bundles like this get put together? It looks like it's 2K Games sponsored... what is their involvement with Skyrim?

#3 htz  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

Also out of curiosity how do bundles like this get put together? It looks like it's 2K Games sponsored... what is their involvement with Skyrim?

Bethesda's logo is right next to Irrational Game's logo. It's hard to see since it is in white and the box art is pretty blurry when enlarged.

#4 Not Eric   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1334 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Not Eric

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

They previously did a Bioshock 1/Oblivion bundle so I guess it's not unprecedented, but it still seems like an odd publishing choice. Maybe they're just looking for unique ways to get more new not used game purchases.

But if it's not the Legendary Edition then there's a lot less reason to jump on this bundle.

#5 htz  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

They previously did a Bioshock 1/Oblivion bundle so I guess it's not unprecedented, but it still seems like an odd publishing choice. Maybe they're just looking for unique ways to get more new not used game purchases.

But if it's not the Legendary Edition then there's a lot less reason to jump on this bundle.

I'm pretty sure Skyrim is the standard edition. I think it is a good deal for 2 brand new copies of these great games at $15 each. They still retail for $29.99 and $39.99 each with some occasional sales for around $20 each.

#6 JaylisJayP   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4463 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

I'm guessing its not the Legendary Edition of Skyrim?

Good deal although at their cheapest I think the vanilla edition of both games were $9.99

The vanilla version of Skyrim has been $5 a few times.  HH Gregg and Microsoft Store.

#7 Wolfpup   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9955 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

Crazy awesome price for two great games, buuuut has Skyrim actually been fixed yet on consoles?  Would be crazy if they're rereleasing a still-broken game.

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#8 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Crazy awesome price for two great games, buuuut has Skyrim actually been fixed yet on consoles?  Would be crazy if they're rereleasing a still-broken game.

Don't know about the 360 version but I played skyrim twice on my ps3 after the "big fix patch" and I had like a couple lockups in a hundred hours or so which is par for the course with a Bethesda game.

#9 Wolfpup   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9955 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Don't know about the 360 version but I played skyrim twice on my ps3 after the "big fix patch" and I had like a couple lockups in a hundred hours or so which is par for the course with a Bethesda game.

Oh awesome!  yeah, a couple of lockups in a gigantic, complex game like that is no big deal IMO.  I had similar in New Vegas (one of my favorite games ever), and given how insanely complex the game is, how infrequent the lockups were, and the fact that it's saving all the time anyway, it wasn't a big deal.

So glad to hear they fixed it!  Thanks for letting us know!  IMO that's a steal...

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#10 bob330i   just lookin' CAGiversary!   2825 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

sort of OT.  Anyone know if Skyrim Legendary will be "ported" to the PS4?  I haven't gotten to it yet but I'm starting to think about starting to buy/consider next gen games (vs PS3/Wii) when they start to become cheap.  I don't think adding a 100hr Skyrim to my PS3 backlog is too wise if it's going to get a PS4 version in the future.

#11 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3516 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

I'm pretty sure Skyrim is the standard edition. I think it is a good deal for 2 brand new copies of these great games at $15 each. They still retail for $29.99 and $39.99 each with some occasional sales for around $20 each.

Infinite maybe but i seen sky leg new 25 ship few times.

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#12 loomis1975   Cell Block CAG CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

No way an old game like Skyrim will be ported to the PS4.

#13 Emoney244   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1526 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

No way an old game like Skyrim will be ported to the PS4.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it got a port like Tomb Raider.

Emoney244.png

2aSLTKu.png

Thank you for pulling your heads out of your asses Sega. 

#14 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1224 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it got a port like Tomb Raider.

They spent an extra year fixing bugs, I doubt they'll want to rebuild it again.

#15 thenutman69321  

thenutman69321

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

I hesitate to call any game broken as I think it's far to over used of a term but I just recently played through Skyrim on X360 for the first time.  It was easily the most bug filled game I have ever personally played.  I think they probably fixed most of the game breaking stuff but it is still filled with smaller bugs and glitches.  Still a great game though.

thenutman69321.png

#16 RellzOne  

RellzOne

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Are they going to be selling this bundle only at Newegg or are we going to see this at GS Best Buy and other places?

#17 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1876 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

I'm weird I just couldn't buy something like that. If it was Skyrim and Oblivion fine, but two different series of games on one box? I don't like it. I mean look at it.

74-113-085-02.jpg

#18 Tmac718   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

Ahh no DLC no buy. Would have hopped on this bad boy if it was legendary edition.

#19 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

Holy necro, Batman!
Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.