Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim & Bioshock Infinite Bundle *Pre-order 2/11/14* [PS3, Xbox 360] $29.99 @ Newegg

I'm guessing its not the Legendary Edition of Skyrim?

Good deal although at their cheapest I think the vanilla edition of both games were $9.99

Also out of curiosity how do bundles like this get put together? It looks like it's 2K Games sponsored... what is their involvement with Skyrim?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also out of curiosity how do bundles like this get put together? It looks like it's 2K Games sponsored... what is their involvement with Skyrim?
Bethesda's logo is right next to Irrational Game's logo. It's hard to see since it is in white and the box art is pretty blurry when enlarged.

They previously did a Bioshock 1/Oblivion bundle so I guess it's not unprecedented, but it still seems like an odd publishing choice. Maybe they're just looking for unique ways to get more new not used game purchases.

But if it's not the Legendary Edition then there's a lot less reason to jump on this bundle.

They previously did a Bioshock 1/Oblivion bundle so I guess it's not unprecedented, but it still seems like an odd publishing choice. Maybe they're just looking for unique ways to get more new not used game purchases.

But if it's not the Legendary Edition then there's a lot less reason to jump on this bundle.
I'm pretty sure Skyrim is the standard edition. I think it is a good deal for 2 brand new copies of these great games at $15 each. They still retail for $29.99 and $39.99 each with some occasional sales for around $20 each.

I'm guessing its not the Legendary Edition of Skyrim?

Good deal although at their cheapest I think the vanilla edition of both games were $9.99

The vanilla version of Skyrim has been $5 a few times. HH Gregg and Microsoft Store.

Crazy awesome price for two great games, buuuut has Skyrim actually been fixed yet on consoles?  Would be crazy if they're rereleasing a still-broken game.

Crazy awesome price for two great games, buuuut has Skyrim actually been fixed yet on consoles? Would be crazy if they're rereleasing a still-broken game.
Don't know about the 360 version but I played skyrim twice on my ps3 after the "big fix patch" and I had like a couple lockups in a hundred hours or so which is par for the course with a Bethesda game.

Don't know about the 360 version but I played skyrim twice on my ps3 after the "big fix patch" and I had like a couple lockups in a hundred hours or so which is par for the course with a Bethesda game.
Oh awesome! yeah, a couple of lockups in a gigantic, complex game like that is no big deal IMO. I had similar in New Vegas (one of my favorite games ever), and given how insanely complex the game is, how infrequent the lockups were, and the fact that it's saving all the time anyway, it wasn't a big deal.

So glad to hear they fixed it! Thanks for letting us know! IMO that's a steal...

sort of OT.  Anyone know if Skyrim Legendary will be "ported" to the PS4?  I haven't gotten to it yet but I'm starting to think about starting to buy/consider next gen games (vs PS3/Wii) when they start to become cheap.  I don't think adding a 100hr Skyrim to my PS3 backlog is too wise if it's going to get a PS4 version in the future.

I'm pretty sure Skyrim is the standard edition. I think it is a good deal for 2 brand new copies of these great games at $15 each. They still retail for $29.99 and $39.99 each with some occasional sales for around $20 each.
Infinite maybe but i seen sky leg new 25 ship few times.

Crazy awesome price for two great games, buuuut has Skyrim actually been fixed yet on consoles? Would be crazy if they're rereleasing a still-broken game.
I hesitate to call any game broken as I think it's far to over used of a term but I just recently played through Skyrim on X360 for the first time. It was easily the most bug filled game I have ever personally played. I think they probably fixed most of the game breaking stuff but it is still filled with smaller bugs and glitches. Still a great game though.

Are they going to be selling this bundle only at Newegg or are we going to see this at GS Best Buy and other places?

I'm weird I just couldn't buy something like that. If it was Skyrim and Oblivion fine, but two different series of games on one box? I don't like it. I mean look at it.

74-113-085-02.jpg

bread's done
Back