Metro: Last Light (360/PS3), Bioshock Infinite (360/PS3), Lost Planet 3 (PS3) $12.99 each, used, with free shipping at GameFly

TIV for Metro at Best Buy is $20 with bonus and a $10 base. So if 100% continues next week you may be able to get a free / profit rental. Also there is no difficulty trophy / achievement, so you can set it to easy and finish it quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
umm isnt it out of stock on the ms store?? If not, id go for $20, you wont have to risk with rigid disks :D
It is. I passed on it but at $12, I'm really considering it. I've had zero problems with disks from GameFly so I'm not worried about it. The only thing that's holding me back is if this is the Limited Edition. Every time I've ordered from GF, it's been the LEs but still.

Metro is tempting, but gorram I never buy non-Nintendo used games for more than $10.
Gamefly should be the exception. Help support the little guy, they always give better deals than they need to.

Metro...METRO...just $3 more...! :bomb:

TIV for Metro at Best Buy is $20 with bonus and a $10 base. So if 100% continues next week you may be able to get a free / profit rental. Also there is no difficulty trophy / achievement, so you can set it to easy and finish it quickly.
Next week's BBY ad explicitly mentions the 100% bonus, so it continues at least through next Saturday (1/25).

Darn PS3 Metro went Quick, I guess my wallet could use the break. I'll check back and see if they restock.

Yeahhhh... So get metro, I am willing to bet it is the LE version too so you should all expect (hopefully) the ranger mode DLC too. I believe since Gamefly usually always has the first print run and what not.

My car just died on me on the way to GS to buy Splinter Cell so I guess I am not buying anything.  :beer:

Metro for $13?

So long as it doesn't go into backlog - buy it, play it, sell it. Bet you'll still get $13 for it in a few months, easy.

Glad to see new Gamefly deals but nothing at all for me.  Got Bioshock Infinite on PS+ and Metro Last Light is heavily rumored to be on next month's Euro PS+ list.  Games showing up on both regions are getting more and more common, so no way I'll go for Metro at $13. Lost Planet have no interest in.

Metro is definitely worth $13. I loved 2033 even though it was a little rough around the edges. Last Light is overall an improved experience. I bought it from GF last time at same price. It was the Limited Edition or whatever, with the Ranger Mode DLC. I even grabbed the season pass when it was on sale, which is also totally worth it. Anyone on the fence should just grab it if they like this kind of game. Very atmospheric.

I still have not finished 2033, but sent in an order for Last Light anyways.

This backlog...

Thank you OP!

Glad to see new Gamefly deals but nothing at all for me. Got Bioshock Infinite on PS+ and Metro Last Light is heavily rumored to be on next month's Euro PS+ list. Games showing up on both regions are getting more and more common, so no way I'll go for Metro at $13. Lost Planet have no interest in.
Metro is going to be free on PSN+ in Feb, just as Bioshock was this month.
I'm going to take these posts as a sign that I should just pick up Last Light on PS+ whenever it shows up. ;)

Thanks Moose! My Best Buy has a copy for $37.99...but it's in the 75% off clearance section. They always apply GCU first so it should be about $7-$8 for me. Ill play it tonight and trade it back in tomorrow.

bread's done
Back