Pick my next game to play...

Jardarpp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey ya'll. So here's the deal. I just finished up the video game I was currently working on, and now I'm turning to the CAGs to pick my next endeavor. 

The rules are simple:

1.Pick from the list I created

2.Pick from the list I created!

I should note, I haven't played any of these yet and am equally interested in each:

-Metal Gear Solid 4

-Killer is Dead

-Metal Gear Rising

-Dishonored 

Let's have some fun

MGR you can beat in like a good afternoon.

MGS 4 you'll need a week just for the cutscenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
you should play metal gear rising. dishonored is boring as hell, with a predictable storyline, gameplay is really dull, and uneventful, that brings nothing new to the table.

Haven't played Killer is Dead, but the other 3 are all great choices.

I'll vote for MGS4 though because it's the oldest game on the list and it does take place before MGR.  MGR's story isn't super intertwined with the main games in the series, but it does extend from the ending of 4, so you wouldn't want to lessen the impact of 4.

Hey ya'll. Thanks for all of your input! In the time that has elapsed since last checking this, I played through MGS4, MGR, and Killer is Dead (among many other games) in that order. I loved playing each one quite a bit, but MGS4 was by far my favorite. It was good to finally get caught up with the metal gear series (just got a ps3 about a year ago), especially with ground zeroes coming out here soon. 

Never did play Dishonored :(

I have it in my disc tray though ;)

Now's your chance to recommend me any video game to play, if you want to that is. Maybe, with your help, I'll find a gem or my next favorite game.

Thanks again; it was fun!

I just played through the Last of Us. GREAT GAME. If there's any game that you should play on the ps3 it should be that.

Just preordered Dark Souls 2 and will be playing Final Fantasy X and X2 on the 18th.

you should play metal gear rising. dishonored is boring as hell, with a predictable storyline, gameplay is really dull, and uneventful, that brings nothing new to the table.
I started playing this recently and so far agree

Hopefully gets better

bread's done
Back