Doki-Doki Universe (ps3/4 Vita) $10 Amazon

I played through this on PS3.  It's not bad though it gets old pretty quick.  If you buy the addons, only the quizes and additional planets are worth it.  The majority of the add-ons are bullshit.

It's got a shitload of bugs in it.  It crashed my PS3 every time I played it except 2 or 3 times out of maybe 20 or 30 times I ran it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK price but will wait till it's like 3 in some random sale or something. Hasn't really been well reviewed, and looks slightly lame. Pass for now!

OK price but will wait till it's like 3 in some random sale or something. Hasn't really been well reviewed, and looks slightly lame. Pass for now!
It's basically scribblenaughts without you typing the words (you collect the items) for the majority of the game. Then there's the personality quiz's which are just what they sound like. It's fine if you want to play something weird. It does get old quick.

Trivia: One of the devs of this game apparently worked on the old Sega Genesis title "Starflight". I bought this deal partly out of appreciation for the Starflight memories, though the games are completely different.

bread's done
Back