Bravely Default - Free collector's upgrade BBGCU, Save $10 free ship

Not Eric

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Sounds like you just got the 20% off ($10 off of $50). So not a deal as such, but this should let people know that the CE is still available to preorder at Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, placed an order for the Bravely Default collector's a few minutes from the time I made this post and I noticed I got a copy for 39.99 instead of 49.99. A ten dollar difference. I could only ship to my place, but shipped was free. So I saved 10 from the listed price. Don't know if that's a deal, but if ppl are picking up a regular edition since Amazon is sold out and if you don't want to buy from Gamestop. Figuered this is a good option.

I am gamers unlocked, so maybe that's why? I am BB elite, but under promos I saw gamers unlocked. If anyone i having issues I can screenshot it later. I think the promo is gliched because it says for any pre-order for 360, ps3, ps4, and xbox one... But apprently it works with 3ds as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's funny is the thread still helped me out.  I completely forgot I was a member of GCU, and after reading this thread I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and ordered it from BB.

bread's done
Back